Gabe Wright

brad5628AU

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NSD eve is fun isn't it? Those that don't have the stomach for it might better clock out and go home for the next 24-36 hours. It's a wild ride.

Looks like I picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue.

I am beginning to think some post on here post things cuz they get kicks out of seeing people worry. That does not mean they are Bammers. They could just be Auburn fans with a bit of a warped sense of humor.

I am beginning to think some post on here post things cuz they get kicks out of seeing people worry. That does not mean they are Bammers. They could just be Auburn fans with a bit of a warped sense of humor.

Stivers-3-28-04-Confidence-300x259.gif

Not all people are optimists. So not all posts that say we won't sign somebody is a Bama fan posing as an Au burn fan.  Over time if this staff keeps doing it over and over again all Auburn fans will look at things through Orange and Blue glasses and we will all believe together.

:believe:

PS I believe he signs with us tomorrow

From Curt Maggit: It talk to Tino Thomas a lot," the four-star standout said. "I talk with Gabe (Wright) and I have talked a lot the last few days with Byron Moore, who just committed. It's been great getting to know guys in this class and I think it's very important to have those relationships. The closer we are as a class the more committed everyone is to the same goal and the harder we will push each other."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From Volquest: Hmmmmmmmmmmmm is it part of the puzzle?

Why the sudden drop?  Do you feel that it is likely to drop again?

It is either gone be a 100% or 0% in 15 hours and 15 minutes

Yea, but I'm willing to bet we will know one way or the other before then.

Think this one has been decided in the last hour against the good guys.  Maybe Gabe will change his mind, but right now it looks like Gabe is going to follow his family's wishes and not his own and head to Rocky Top.  Leaves a big hole in the class IMO in what will otherwise be a stellar class.

Think this one has been decided in the last hour against the good guys.  Maybe Gabe will change his mind, but right now it looks like Gabe is going to follow his family's wishes and not his own and head to Rocky Top.  Leaves a big hole in the class IMO in what will otherwise be a stellar class.

Unless I'm wrong, 60% still makes AU the favorite.  

THIS!!!! THIS!!! THIS!!!

There's no room for logic here  ;)

Archived