Gabe Wright

brad5628AU

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's clear.  Wright will ink with Auburn unless he doesn't.  I put that prediction at 100%.

I'll put $1,000 bucks on that. Any takers???????

You could use your winnings as a down payment for the Mojave property that fella's talking about in the "Rediculous" thread.

I think it's clear.  Wright will ink with Auburn unless he doesn't.  I put that prediction at 100%.

I'll put $1,000 bucks on that. Any takers???????

You could use your winnings as a down payment for the Mojave property that fella's talking about in the "Rediculous" thread.

:laugh:

Don't give up, Golf.  We believe you -- it's just some of us still suffer from Lattimore-itus.  A sickness that takes hold about 24-48 hours before signing day...

:timeout:

The last time I checked this board was meant for discussion.  Some of you need to back off when someone shares information or an opinion that is not all sunshine for AU.  Some of you are the same ones who were ridiculing posters who didn't feel confident in us signing Ray Drew the week before his anouncement date, and we all know how that turned out.

We have some very connected people on this board, but we're dealing with 17 and 18 yr old kids, along with people who surround these kids and influence there decisions.  What may be solid information one day, can be completely wrong the next.

Having said that, ST is confident in us signing GW and for that reason, I believe he ends up a tiger, but it's pretty obvious that Tenn is not completely out of the picture.

Most of the hillbillies have conceeded that Wright will sign with AU. They are now holding out hope for a kid named Jernigan.

If that's Timmy Jernigan......they are high

Per Twitter:

"jcshurburtt Prediction: Gabe Wright to Auburn #wareagle"

I told you Golf, there's nothing to worry about...  :laugh:

yeah but jc is a moron :laugh:

Per Twitter:

"jcshurburtt Prediction: Gabe Wright to Auburn #wareagle"

I told you Golf, there's nothing to worry about...  :laugh:

yeah but jc is a moron :laugh:

You know you are you are gonna feed into the doubters anxiety with that post. lol

Mansell247sport Rusty Mansell

by jcshurburtt

Just spoke with Gabe Wright, says he is" really nervous about tomorrow and I am really torn between Auburn and Tennessee."

Now don't jump off that ledge.

Archived