Newton Rumor Busted

buzzardspoint

I'm sure Cam is okay, but he has not even won the job yet.  Caudle would start for most SEC teams.  So if the next coming of Pat Sullivan can not start, I think we will be okay.

P.S.

I love Ci's Ci's pizza

I doubt Caudle would have started for Auburn even if Cam hadn't come to the Plains. Barrett Trotter is no pushover.

I'm sure Cam is okay, but he has not even won the job yet.  Caudle would start for most SEC teams.  So if the next coming of Pat Sullivan can not start, I think we will be okay.

P.S.

I love Ci's Ci's pizza

I doubt Caudle would have started for Auburn even if Cam hadn't come to the Plains. Barrett Trotter is no pushover.

no love for moseley  :'(

P.S.

I love Ci's Ci's pizza

no love for moseley  :'(

I almost mentioned him, too, but I was just listing who I thought would have won it without Cam or Tyrik there. I think Moseley would have a better shot than Caudle, though (sorry Neil!). He has all the tools, that's for sure.

HEHE I knew what you meant... I was just proud that I remembered to include Moseley, I tend to forget about him.

although this may sound weird... I would not be uncomfortable with Caudle running the offense. I think if we had to turn to him, he would do quite well.

Maturity and Knowledge certainly would be on his side.

buuuut we all pretty much know that big Cam is going to take the show

HEHE I knew what you meant... I was just proud that I remembered to include Moseley, I tend to forget about him.

although this may sound weird... I would not be uncomfortable with Caudle running the offense. I think if we had to turn to him, he would do quite well.

Yeah, I really hate to put Neil at the bottom of the pack as far as my pick to win the starting job, because I don't think he's a bad QB. It's just that even though a year of working with CGM might well have done wonders for his mental game (reading defenses, checking off, etc), he was trailing Trotter last spring before Barrett got hurt, and I don't see any reason that would change.

Regardless, you're right, it's almost certainly Cam's show.

Yeah, I really hate to put Neil at the bottom of the pack as far as my pick to win the starting job, because I don't think he's a bad QB. It's just that even though a year of working with CGM might well have done wonders for his mental game (reading defenses, checking off, etc), he was trailing Trotter last spring before Barrett got hurt, and I don't see any reason that would change.

Regardless, you're right, it's almost certainly Cam's show.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I'm just glad he is ok. I want everyone healthy so we know the best is on the field for every snap. WDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wareagle:

:believe:      :timeout:  That is what I want too...a HEALTHY team...with HEALTHY ATTITUDE.....and TEAM DYNAMICS...SPIRIT....and PRIDE....bring back our beloved AUBURN TIGERS to the TOP!!!!

I hate to bump this but this rumor will not go away. Can we get a reliable source to confirm all is well on the Cam Newton front? All I've seen is Jason Caldwell and that was something he was told.

Archived