I have been lurking on this board and many other AU boards for quite some time. I have monitored almost every worthy Auburn website you can find from its existence. I'm a huge sports nut in general but I"m as big an AU fan as anyone you will ever know. I want to give ST, Mayor, and all the other mods on here, a big thank you and WAR EAGLE for all you guys do, from a very diehard and faithful Auburn Tiger. Auburn football, basketball, and recruiting are my main passions but i truly pull for all AU sports. After lurking Auburn sites for over a decade now, i am finally shedding my virgin status and ready to chime in and i have decided... to give Auburn Eagle my message board commitment. I hope to offer useful insight and my knowledge of sports and continue to read the family's comments as well. Sorry if i am being long winded, but i just wanted to introduce myself and give a big WAR EAGLE to all my fellow AUBURN FAMILY members on here. My hometown is Prattville, where i graduated at Prattville High in '99. Both of my sisters graduated from Auburn University and i attended Auburn briefly, or i should say partied in Auburn briefly, and then went into the United States Air Force. I'm presently living it up at the beach, living and working in Gulf Shores.  :wareagle:

I have been lurking on this board and many other AU boards for quite some time. I have monitored almost every worthy Auburn website you can find from its existence. I'm a huge sports nut in general but I"m as big an AU fan as anyone you will ever know. I want to give ST, Mayor, and all the other mods on here, a big thank you and WAR EAGLE for all you guys do, from a very diehard and faithful Auburn Tiger. Auburn football, basketball, and recruiting are my main passions but i truly pull for all AU sports. After lurking Auburn sites for over a decade now, i am finally shedding my virgin status and ready to chime in and i have decided... to give Auburn Eagle my message board commitment. I hope to offer useful insight and my knowledge of sports and continue to read the family's comments as well. Sorry if i am being long winded, but i just wanted to introduce myself and give a big WAR EAGLE to all my fellow AUBURN FAMILY members on here. My hometown is Prattville, where i graduated at Prattville High in '99. Both of my sisters graduated from Auburn University and i attended Auburn briefly, or i should say partied in Auburn briefly, and then went into the United States Air Force. I'm presently living it up at the beach, living and working in Gulf Shores.  :wareagle:

Welcome TP...Always good to have another AU fan on board.

No finer site on the web for AU news/views.

:wedance:

Guest Autiger88

I have been lurking on this board and many other AU boards for quite some time. I have monitored almost every worthy Auburn website you can find from its existence. I'm a huge sports nut in general but I"m as big an AU fan as anyone you will ever know. I want to give ST, Mayor, and all the other mods on here, a big thank you and WAR EAGLE for all you guys do, from a very diehard and faithful Auburn Tiger. Auburn football, basketball, and recruiting are my main passions but i truly pull for all AU sports. After lurking Auburn sites for over a decade now, i am finally shedding my virgin status and ready to chime in and i have decided... to give Auburn Eagle my message board commitment. I hope to offer useful insight and my knowledge of sports and continue to read the family's comments as well. Sorry if i am being long winded, but i just wanted to introduce myself and give a big WAR EAGLE to all my fellow AUBURN FAMILY members on here. My hometown is Prattville, where i graduated at Prattville High in '99. Both of my sisters graduated from Auburn University and i attended Auburn briefly, or i should say partied in Auburn briefly, and then went into the United States Air Force. I'm presently living it up at the beach, living and working in Gulf Shores.   :wareagle:

Get out now!!!!!!! you will become very addicted Nah really Welcome and WAR EAGLE to you post often my friend and welcome to the Family. :wareagle:(Thank you for Serving)

Welcome to AE TP24.  I know you are not new but you are.  Since you have been lurking for a while you know what this site is about.  We are honored that you chose us as your posting message board.  And, oh yeah, thanks for your service.  What do you do in Gulf Shores? 

Again welcome to AE.  Post often!  WDE Brother!!!

Thanks!  I work for Survey Concepts Inc, a land surveying and engineering firm but things are deathly slow right now, so there isn't much work. I might work at a restaurant during spring break and for the summer. You can make pretty good money waiting tables or bartending during those times down here, if you go and work at the right places. Not what i want to be doing for very long but i could probably make about 50 grand during that time, while i wait for things to pick back up.

Thanks!  I work for Survey Concepts Inc, a land surveying and engineering firm but things are deathly slow right now, so there isn't much work. I might work at a restaurant during spring break and for the summer. You can make pretty good money waiting tables or bartending during those times down here, if you go and work at the right places. Not what i want to be doing for very long but i could probably make about 50 grand during that time, while i wait for things to pick back up.

I understand.  We do what we have to do sometimes.  I know what you mean about slow.  My sis and bro-in-law are real estate agents down there.  They are struggling too. 

I talked to a guy down there that left a very high paying accountant career to become a bartender at the beach. He said it was the best move he has ever made.

A4E, I know my post was general and should probably be here but the reason i put those posts in the football, basketball, and recruiting forums is because those are the only forums i visit and others visit. No offense, i appreciate and understand what you guys do but i kinda wish they would've stayed there. For the most part, those members are the part of the family i will be talking with. You know what i mean?

A4E, I know my post was general and should probably be here but the reason i put those posts in the football, basketball, and recruiting forums is because those are the only forums i visit and others visit. No offense, i appreciate and understand what you guys do but i kinda wish they would've stayed there. For the most part, those members are the part of the family i will be talking with. You know what i mean?

Yeah, I know what you are saying but there really wasn't anything about football, basketball or recruiting in your post.  We try to keep the boards as clean as we can and on subject as much as we can.  Your posts will be seen, no matter where they end up.   Most use the "Show unread posts since last visit" link near the top of the Message Board page.  This shows every topic that has been posted in, since your last visit, on all Boards.  I find it an easy way to keep up with all topics on all boards and you can click on the ones that interest you and ignore the ones that don't.  

Please don't think we don't want others to see your initial post.  It will be seen.  We really appreciate you being here and definitely want you to feel at home here.  You can post almost anything, within the rules, on these boards.  We just ask that you try to keep them on the proper boards.  War Eagle!!        

Oh ok. Very Cool A4E. Thanks everyone

No worries, everyone who looks at the football and recruiting forums, looks at this one too. Welcome

Archived