ATLANTA BRAVES THREAD!

Ronald McDonald

I honestly dont think that in the lineup tonight, there is anybody id trade out except Hinske for Infante. Hudson looks like he's 20 again. Chipper playing smart and while he might not have got any hits (i dont think) he did get on base at least twice. Everyone else was on fire at the plate. Plus the fielding was great. This team has got great potential

Looking good for the good guys!!

Just wait untill Brian Mac and Escobar get it going....We need to win now while Philly is so banged up.We know that when they get healthy,they wont be playing this badly.

Our ptching is as good as anyone in the NL IMO,and JJ is arguably our #2,I hope he comes back strong.We should be in this thing down to the wire.. CHOP CHOP!!

I've avoided this thread cause I knew I'd never read 30+ pages to catch up, but its been fun to see the boys playing well again.  The phillies tried to get some life back last night. Don't expect them to go easily at all.

Doesn't Hudson have a 6-game hit streak now?  I saw he got another hit last night.  I think the HR contest he entered at AU earlier in the year has renewed his focus on hitting this year  ;D  Ok maybe that logic isn't necessarily true but I think it is awesome.  Wish they would have given him that HR from earlier in the year that they ruled a double.  On a side note ... MLB.tv is awesome on days like today when the game is on while at work (and you are able to watch it while working w/o getting in trouble  ;) ).  Hopefully we sweep before heading out west!  :trampoline:

Doesn't Hudson have a 6-game hit streak now?  I saw he got another hit last night.  I think the HR contest he entered at AU earlier in the year has renewed his focus on hitting this year  ;D  Ok maybe that logic isn't necessarily true but I think it is awesome.  Wish they would have given him that HR from earlier in the year that they ruled a double.  On a side note ... MLB.tv is awesome on days like today when the game is on while at work (and you are able to watch it while working w/o getting in trouble  ;) ).  Hopefully we sweep before heading out west!   :trampoline:

I think its a 5 game hit streak. I could be wrong though. Still for pitcher thats amazing

Waggs was smokin!!!  I love that in a closer!  I think the last pitch was the only one below 96 mph 

Phillies 9th ---->  :zapbama: <------ Wagner

Lets just say the Braves win the NL Crown.  Would Bobby come back to coach the All-Star game next year?  If not I guess they would choose the manager that lost in the NLCS?

Lets just say the Braves win the NL Crown.  Would Bobby come back to coach the All-Star game next year?  If not I guess they would choose the manager that lost in the NLCS?

Interesting scenario, I hadn't though of that one.

i love the sweep! but its still a long way from over! i am really tired of coming up short in the second half of the season!

The Braves have not been in first this late in the season since their last division crown.  Even then, last years win total would normally be good enough to win the division.  Plus this team has the desire to come through in clutch.  We need to let someone else take Mclouth's spot right now and send him back to the minors.  We need production from CF.  Staying below the Mendoza line isnt going to cut it.

The Braves have not been in first this late in the season since their last division crown.  Even then, last years win total would normally be good enough to win the division.  Plus this team has the desire to come through in clutch.  We need to let someone else take Mclouth's spot right now and send him back to the minors.  We need production from CF.  Staying below the Mendoza line isnt going to cut it.

This! Why can't we get production from the CF spot? Ever since Andruw left we have been struggling at that position.