ATLANTA BRAVES THREAD!

Ronald McDonald

I can't understand this. No runs to support Kawakami. Is he cursed?

Seems like it. I just got home and started watching so I have no idea how he did. Did u watch him?

Kawakami is pitching great, it's just we couldn't get the timely hitting

Well at least its good news that kk might be picking it up. Better late than never i guess. Did Infante start for anyone and did Nate play?

He walked off on his own will. Prob just shaken up but could be a concussion. I might not want the guy in the lineup but thats not the way i wanted him out of it. I hope he's okay

he looks okay, just shaken up.

He'll get checked out to make sure he's okay. He might get one day of rest but I expect him to be back tomorrow. On a related note will Bobby please take Moylan out!!! He's walked three of five batters

Got Hanson on the mound today. I think we win this one and split the series. I didn't have very high hopes for yesterday but I think we got today's game.

Btw, love your sig Westy

Oh and Prado is wearing his uniform RIGHT. Tighter pants rolled up with socks pulled up. Thats how it should look imo

YES!! nobody else does that anymore. I was one of the only ones in hs and college that wore my pants like that

Oh and Prado is wearing his uniform RIGHT. Tighter pants rolled up with socks pulled up. Thats how it should look imo

YES!! nobody else does that anymore. I was one of the only ones in hs and college that wore my pants like that

In know you RARELY see that anymore and it looks so much better, and this is coming from a 19 yo!!!

In know you RARELY see that anymore and it looks so much better, and this is coming from a 19 yo!!!

two 19 year olds in fact!

two 19 year olds in fact!

It really does look just sooooo much better, but anyways that was a great game, and it was good to see some more Conrad and Heyward magic