ATLANTA BRAVES THREAD!

Ronald McDonald

didnt the mets also walk us into the WS before we got swept

didnt the mets also walk us into the WS before we got swept

yup, in 1999. Andruw was batting. That game seemed to last forever. Just sucked that we couldn't finish that year.

Good game today. Team played with focus. Good to have Nate back great catch. . God it was hot today JJ threw 116 pitches in 51/3 innings was toast.

Who do you guys think we should trade for, if we trade at all? And who would you be willing to trade? Two deals I've heard tossed around are for Hunter Pence and Matt Kemp. As for who I'd trade, I say basically anyone outside of beachy, teheran, medlen, and delgado (really impressed me in his start). While a Kemp trade would basically be like the Tex trade, when your starting pitcher has to hit a home run to win his own game, our offense needs help. I'd much rather trade for Pence though. Maybe something like Minor, Ober., and another C prospect for Pence. What do you guys think?

I know we need a bat, but defensively, our outfield is pretty well set.  I know it would never happen, but I would love for us to trade for a 2nd baseman who will actually hit when he gets here.

If we could get Kemp or Pence,that would be huge.Kemp has 20 hr's and pence has 9 and their both batting over .300.

We would have to trade one of our minor league starting pitchers,they are the Braves biggest commodity.

Is there any indication when Medlen will return? I've heard all sorts of dates. He was red hot when he went down.

I've heard August.. He will be a great addition to the pen.

Beach pitching today. His last start at Gwinnett was 5 innings with 8 SO's. He looked good. With Huddy and Minor going 7 and 8 innings has really helped the bullpen get a break.

We have hit a little hot streak :yay:,I would put our pitching staff up against any in baseball right now.Uggla went deep :o

I will be impressed when he starts hitting doubles to the right/center field gap.

We have hit a little hot streak :yay:,I would put our pitching staff up against any in baseball right now.Uggla went deep :o

I will be impressed when he starts hitting doubles to the right/center field gap.

^THIS is the key for him coming out of his slump. Every AB his trying to pull EVERYTHING and is also not even watching the ball off the bat. Once he gets this down, he should be good to go

^THIS is the key for him coming out of his slump. Every AB his trying to pull EVERYTHING and is also not even watching the ball off the bat. Once he gets this down, he should be good to go

Amen