ATLANTA BRAVES THREAD!

Ronald McDonald

You can't call either of them average.. Both Hernandez and Durbin are far below average. I remember Livan pitching for Washington last year and SportsCenter was making fun of him because he was topping out at 83mph.

Durbin sucks, but I think Livan is the definition of average (4.3 career ERA and 174-176 record). He's nothing special but he knows HOW to pitch. If he was left-handed we'd call him "crafty." Anyway, I didn't mind Livan's signing quite as much but I still would be surprised if either were still on the 25 man roster by July.

I'd say he was average to above average in the prime of his career but I wouldn't even touch the word "average" now. He does know how to pitch but he's nothing close to what he used to be and I'd rather use his roster spot to bring up Teheran.

I'd say he was average to above average in the prime of his career but I wouldn't even touch the word "average" now. He does know how to pitch but he's nothing close to what he used to be and I'd rather use his roster spot to bring up Teheran.

I agree with you there, although at least Teheran will still be able to remain in the rotation in triple-A.

I agree Teheran needs the start every 5th to fill to potential. I don't love Hernandez, but I like the pick up. He is very reliable and thats something we need right now. J J is hurt about 2 times a year, Hanson has had problems as well as Hudson. If one of our guys needs a night off on short notice or only goes 2 inn. I would love to have him take the mound.

I remember Hernandez taking the entire Braves lineup to school a few times. He could throw 35 offspead and 50 top I dont care. He is a change of pace pitcher that could be really good between Tommy and The kid. Im not positive but I think he took Hudson yard twice last year I know once.

Glad to see Diaz back in a Braves uniform.

He looked good in it at the end of last season too  ;).

Looks like the Braves have the same problem as last year. Can't buy a hit with runners on. Just had Pastornicky on 3rd with one out. Nothing comes of it.

Frustrated. Looked like same team. Great pitching and no dang clutch hitting. I should be a cubs fan. At least they know they will never win the world series! :banghead:

Glad to see Diaz back in a Braves uniform.

He looked good in it at the end of last season too  ;).

Looks like the Braves have the same problem as last year. Can't buy a hit with runners on. Just had Pastornicky on 3rd with one out. Nothing comes of it.

I forgot as much of last season as I could.

we won!!!  :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :hellyeah: :trampoline: :trampoline: :trampoline: :trampoline: :trampoline: :trampoline: :trampoline::yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :partey: :partey: :partey: :partey: :partey: :partey: :partey: :partey: :partey: :partey: :partey: :partey: :partey: :partey: :partey: :partey: :partey::tease::cool:;D:P:-[:-X :-\ :'( :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet::wedance: :wedance: :wedance: :wedance: :wedance::wareagle::tdau::hellyeah: :hellyeah: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance::partey: :partey: :partey: :partey: :partey: :partey: :partey::thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Good game tonight. Really great for Chipper to come and provide a spark. He may be old as dirt and may have lost a step or 3, but the man knows how to hit.

Good game tonight. Really great for Chipper to come and provide a spark. He may be old as dirt and may have lost a step or 3, but the man knows how to hit.

I think having him in there defensively helped as much as the offense he provided. Francisco has been a defensive trainwreck so far.

I've been pleasantly surprised with the offense from Pastornicky. The AB tonight in which he homered was a really great, long at bat. He's had a few of those and seems to be using the whole field.

Francisco has been a defensive trainwreck so far.

WORST TRADE EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. :laugh:

Yeah I've got to admit I'm not impressed so far. I also think its curious that they mentioned Francisco was voted like best infield arm in the minors (or at least his league). Even on plays in which he didn't make an error I don't recall seeing one good throw. I know he pulled Freeman off the bag one time and I think he bounced 1-2 to 1B that were scooped.