ATLANTA BRAVES THREAD!

Ronald McDonald

Oh crap got so excited I could not contain myself. My bad to all Brave fans.

Is that code for you wet your depends again?

How many damn times do I have to say I'm a Attends type guy not Depends that's pops brand

Chipper was on fire last night! Great night at the plate and on defense.

I think Medlen may have secured his place in the rotation with that outstanding performance. He has been great since being named a starter.

Chipper is red hot! Three home runs in the last 2 games.

It's going to absolutely suck seeing him walk away at the end of this season.

Yep, my favorite player my whole life. Drafted the year I was born, gonna suck not having him.

Francisco with the walk off hit in the 11th. He has played pretty well this year.

Headed to the Ted today. This will be the next to last time I'll see Chipper play in person.. Kinda sad but also excited. Hopefully Sheets can give another outstanding start on the mound and the Bravos can bring one home.

GO Braves!

We have six more games left with the Nats....sure would be sweet to win the east instead of going the wc route.

Sure would! Though if we keep playing like we have lately, I like our chances either way.

Loving Huddy, of course. But how about Chris Medlen! And Maholm has looked dang good.

Can't wait to get Simmons back at short, despite the fact that Janish has played stellar D (and had a good night last night with the bat). Does anyone know whether Janish can play any third base? Or might we consider moving Simmons to third next year?

GO Braves!

We have six more games left with the Nats....sure would be sweet to win the east instead of going the wc route.

Sure would! Though if we keep playing like we have lately, I like our chances either way.

Loving Huddy, of course. But how about Chris Medlen! And Maholm has looked dang good.

Can't wait to get Simmons back at short, despite the fact that Janish has played stellar D (and had a good night last night with the bat). Does anyone know whether Janish can play any third base? Or might we consider moving Simmons to third next year?

It all depends on who we can sign. We have a lot of free agents this year. Theoretically if we get most of the players back i think the most likely scenario is we put Prado at his more natural position at third base and sign a free agent outfielder to take his spot in left.

GO Braves!

It all depends on who we can sign. We have a lot of free agents this year. Theoretically if we get most of the players back i think the most likely scenario is we put Prado at his more natural position at third base and sign a free agent outfielder to take his spot in left.

Would love to keep the outfield together, but I'm afraid Bourn is gone. If we have to replace 2 outfielders (Bourn and Prado), then I was just wondering whether we might consider leaving Prado in left and put Simmons at third. If we manage to resign Bourn, then I suspect you're right about Prado to third.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? Sheets gives up back to back to back Home Runs on four pitches. Down 3-1

Yeah, not too great, to say the least. Three Sheets to the wind?

These last two games were tough. Big series coming up against the Nats, hopefully a series win will give us the confidence to win the East.