Atlanta Falcons talk.

guerra aguila

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes they do but I'm hearing Roddy is not 100%. Falcons get to get off to a good start. Running the ball against the Ravens is important. On a side note I was listening to Eric Zeier from the UGA network say the only way to stop Cam is to have the Ravens defense.

Yes they do but I'm hearing Roddy is not 100%. Falcons get to get off to a good start. Running the ball against the Ravens is important. On a side note I was listening to Eric Zeier from the UGA network say the only way to stop Cam is to have the Ravens defense.

GO FALCONS... BIG WIN GUYS! wew!

• 2 weeks later...

Falcon Fan here.  I go back to when they screwed up Pat Sullivan's career!!!!! 

Looked good yesterday.  I wish we had Norwood back, as I think we really need a speed back.  Roddy White has really arrived this year.  Matt Ryan has really matured in the last few weeks, looking really good.  I think we can make a run.

Best game of the weekend......NFL wise.

Auburn Wins..... ;D (Check)

Alabama Loses..... ;D (Check)

Falcons Win.......  :-\ (I Hope)

My Fantasy Teams.......  :-\ (I Hope)

This is shaping out to be an weekend of epic proportions for me!!  :thumbsup:

WDE

• 2 weeks later...

The Falcons have been fun to watch this year.  I have always pulled for them being from Atlanta and a family that didn't really care much about the NFL.  I still don't care very much but they have made my Sunday's even more enjoyable than just basking in Auburn glory!

The Falcons have been fun to watch this year.  I have always pulled for them being from Atlanta and a family that didn't really care much about the NFL.  I still don't care very much but they have made my Sunday's even more enjoyable than just basking in Auburn glory!

Im from Georgia as well so I always have to keep an eye on the Falcons... would love to see them go to the big Bowl the same year Auburn goes to the big ship.

Archived