Atlanta Falcons talk.

guerra aguila

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate the Aints almost as much as I hate bammer. I can't take watching our offense look like we don't have a clue. They aren't going to let Turner run. They've made it clear they want to make Matty Ice beat them. Hellooooo they can't cover Roddy White. Throw the freaking ball Mike Mularky. 

• 2 weeks later...

ATLANTA will be hard to beat come saturday night we beat GREEN BAY 20-17 and we will beat them again

i am a huge AUBURN&ATLANTA fan these are my fave two teams bar none, i would luv to see the Falcons bring home a super bowl win to go with Auburn's

NC it would be very sweet. GO FALCONS BEAT GREEEN BAY :thumbsup::hellyeah:

I am not getting down on the Falcons after last night sure i would have loved to beat Green Bay but it was'nt too be

the falcons are a young team with a great young QB in Matt Ryan And a great coach in mike smith with that said they still need to upgrade the defence and draft some young big wr's for ryan in this years draft.ATLANTA had a great year and along with AUBURN My football season was excellent can't wait till '11. WAR EAGLE!!!! GO!! ATLANTA!! I am with ya win  or lose  :party::hellyeah:

I am not getting down on the Falcons after last night sure i would have loved to beat Green Bay but it was'nt too be

the falcons are a young team with a great young QB in Matt Ryan And a great coach in mike smith with that said they still need to upgrade the defence and draft some young big wr's for ryan in this years draft.ATLANTA had a great year and along with AUBURN My football season was excellent can't wait till '11. WAR EAGLE!!!! GO!! ATLANTA!! I am with ya win  or lose  :party::hellyeah:

They will be a force in 2011 for sure... Ryan has a bright future.

Despite being a Bucs fan, I've always liked the Falcons. Matt Ryan's a baller. I really wish they woulda made it to the super bowl. A Matt Ryan vs. Tom Brady sb would've been epic. Better luck next year I guess. Maybe the Braves can bring Atlanta a championship this year

Despite being a Bucs fan, I've always liked the Falcons. Matt Ryan's a baller. I really wish they woulda made it to the super bowl. A Matt Ryan vs. Tom Brady sb would've been epic. Better luck next year I guess. Maybe the Braves can bring Atlanta a championship this year

those dang braves man... I would love to see them bring a title back home. Its been to long.

Archived