Sportsnation???

Guest Autiger88

Guest Autiger88

I like the show its one of the Best on ESPN I know its 10x better then that show where its a man playing with a Joystick all the time Heck you even get something to look at while you are watching it what could be better(don't answer that its rhetorical)  :laugh: Anyways what would make it better is get rid of Colin cause he thinks he knows everything if they would do that and find her a new cohost then the show would be Better than what it already is IMO

I like the show its one of the Best on ESPN I know its 10x better then that show where its a man playing with a Joystick all the time Heck you even get something to look at while you are watching it what could be better(don't answer that its rhetorical)  :laugh: Anyways what would make it better is get rid of Colin cause he thinks he knows everything if they would do that and find her a new cohost then the show would be Better than what it already is IMO

IT IS NOT BETTER THAN AROUND THE HORN!!! Heck no! ATH actually gives good insight.. all SN does is give polls and stupid remarks about a ridiculous event like cheers and jeers and that random youtube video.

Guest Autiger88

What high school you go to 88

UMMM I don't go to High School anymore Thank you I graduated in 07 what the Heck does this have to do with the Price of eggs in China??? Is it cause I don't agree with you on everything Jansterz cause Dayumm I can have my on Opinion about a show I don't like them to me its a bunch of guys that think they know everything and I don't like that. :dunno::banghead:

Lol haha! I have a question, i have watched around the horn for years now(only because my tv stays on espn, not because i like the show) and i just dont get what in the world is going on in that show. How are the points given and stuff? It just beats the hell outta me.lol.

Lol haha! I have a question, i have watched around the horn for years now(only because my tv stays on espn, not because i like the show) and i just dont get what in the world is going on in that show. How are the points given and stuff? It just beats the hell outta me.lol.

its random. i dont watch for the scoring. i watch for the information and opinions of the top sportswriters around the U.S.

its my favorite espn show. i absolutely LOVE it when marcellus wiley is on there because he is hilarious!

thats the only time i watch it... marcellus is hilarious. but sportsnation is just flat out corny.

corny.jpg

Archived