Cambell to Oakland

BIG poppy58

As a lifelong Auburn fan AND Raider fan. I couldn't be happier. Last year they started to get a little balance to the raiders but needed some playmakers. With Jason at QB and even more talent on Defense, I can't wait to see how the Raiders do next year. I see them winning at least 9 or 10 next year.

Should be fun to watch. I don't really follow the raiders so this might be a dumb question but do you guys think he will start over whoever took over from jr?

That is his plan. 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d817c3dae&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

sounds like the fan support is there.  Interesting idea for Al Davis ... the SEC is the best conference, so let's make up this team with tons of SEC talent.  Plus they are bound to get better since they picked up 3 Auburn guys this week!   :we:

As a lifelong Auburn fan AND Raider fan. I couldn't be happier. Last year they started to get a little balance to the raiders but needed some playmakers. With Jason at QB and even more talent on Defense, I can't wait to see how the Raiders do next year. I see them winning at least 9 or 10 next year.

Campbell also brings a running threat to that backfield. He is a great pocket passer but has some legs when he wants to.

I am pulling for him.

I believe he also has speedster Luis Murphy Jr to throw to as well

Darren McFadden in the backfield.

hmm

watch out for the future raiders.

BUT, what does the line look like? They have one? Darren McFadden didnt just disappear for no reason. If they have a good line or can get one i dont see how they wouldnt succeed. They could be fun to watch, atleast to see how they are with our guy Campbell at the helm...and Groves and McFadden wreaking havoc on Defense :thumbsup:

If Campbell has a good line and supporting cast he is gonna make that trade look not so embarrassing. Anybody that knows anything knows that campbell can play. The raiders picked up some good players in the draft too, its gonna be interesting.

Cambell was traded for a 4th round pick?  Thats sort of embarrassing but at the same time a great deal for Oakland

Not to bad considering a former SB MVP (santonio holmes) went for a 5th round pick earlier this offseason I do wish Jason the best though, one of my favorite tigers ever.

Archived