Rory McIlroy

aufan57

Rory McIlroy, who turns 21 Tuesday, shoots a 62 (10 under par) to win at Quail Hollow. Super round!! Congratulations Rory!!!!!

Hoping he can follow this up and become a force on the Tour.

He looked awesome, Phil hit a heck of a shot from basically the cart path. I know it headed straight for the bunker, but still 1 heck of a shot. I have enjoyed tiger free golf , the most I have wtched since early to late 80's

That was a once in a lifetime miracle round of golf. He could have closed his eyes and hit it close from anywhere. Every once and awhile somebody gets into a zone and has a round like this. Heck of a round of golf. 

Rory McIlroy, who turns 21 Tuesday, shoots a 62 (10 under par) to win at Quail Hollow. Super round!! Congratulations Rory!!!!!

Hoping he can follow this up and become a force on the Tour.

A 62 at Quail Hollow is an incredible score especially on a Sunday. Rory shot an amazing 16-under over the last 2 days. Wow

I have to agree it was great to have a quality tournament and it be tiger free. Hope tiger learned something this weekend, along with CBS and there broadcast team.

Without tiger there is no PGA

Cant tell if your joking, I believe the PGA can survive without tiger woods.

Without Gene Sarazen there is no golf, who is this Arnold Palmer guy? Without Arnold there is no golf, who is this Jack Nicklaus guy? Without Jack there is no golf, who is this Tiger Woods guy? Without Tiger there is no golf, who is Ryo Ishikawa (58), Rory McIlroy (62), Anthony Kim.... Get where I'm going with this?

Without Gene Sarazen there is no golf, who is this Arnold Palmer guy? Without Arnold there is no golf, who is this Jack Nicklaus guy? Without Jack there is no golf, who is this Tiger Woods guy? Without Tiger there is no golf, who is Ryo Ishikawa (58), Rory McIlroy (62), Anthony Kim.... Get where I'm going with this?

You left out my hero Ben Hogan Weegle but I do agree with your statement golf will survive

I'll be curious to see how he does if he is in the field for The Players. 62 on that track was pretty awesome last Sunday. How about Ishikawa shooting 58? The course was only like 6600 yards but still impressive.

Until i see video highlights of Ishikawa's 58, i'm not gonna believe it.

They showed some crappy video clips on Golf Central and the guy was chipping in from everywhere, hitting putts from 40 feet, and knocking approach shots to like a foot all day. He had more of a dream round than Rory had.

Until i see video highlights of Ishikawa's 58, i'm not gonna believe it.

They showed some crappy video clips on Golf Central and the guy was chipping in from everywhere, hitting putts from 40 feet, and knocking approach shots to like a foot all day. He had more of a dream round than Rory had.

i'll see if its on youtube.. it should be

Archived