Antonio Coleman article on ESPN

WarEagle231

Article about how Antonio Coleman became a father figure to his brother's children after his brother killed himself.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-3/OLB-Coleman-shoulders-heavy-load/51809a18-373e-4685-9c05-0e498ee3229c

Toward the end of the article Antonio Coleman also says his nephew Terrance will be joining Auburn this Sept.

Article about how Antonio Coleman became a father figure to his brother's children after his brother killed himself.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-3/OLB-Coleman-shoulders-heavy-load/51809a18-373e-4685-9c05-0e498ee3229c

Toward the end of the article Antonio Coleman also says his nephew Terrance will be joining Auburn this Sept.

Great article about a true Auburn man.

Wow!! What a tragic but incredible journey AC has been on.  I give all the porps to AC for holding it down and raising kids when he was just a kid himself.  I can't imagine!!  He's a great example for all who are faced with adversity.  One thing that stuck out to me in this article is his resilience.  He says he's always positive and never held his head down but always worked hard for what he wanted.  Man, I wish i could say that.  I love his "Never Surrender" attitude.  Peace and blessings to AC and his family.  War Eagle AC!!  Great find WarEAgle 231!!  

From the day I met Antonio, I always knew he was a great young man but he was a much better man that I thought. He always amazed me with all that he went through and never brought it up when he struggled. He never used his childhood problems as an excuse. He is by far one of my favorite 'Auburn Men' and always will be.

**Terrance is being recruited for the 2011 class.....He will be a December graduate**

I have always admired AC and I am pulling for him to make the cut in Buffalo.  He is an outstanding young man!!!  I got a great big hug from him in Tampa!!!

War Eagle and God bless AC!!!

What a great story!  I look up to that guy for how he's persevered through all the hard times and for how he's taken care of those kids and that family.  I don't think I would have come close to doing the job he's done.  I carry around a track with his testimony on it in my wallet every day.  He is a great man of integrity who loves to share his walk with Christ with others.  I wish him nothing but the best as he takes that next step in life.  AC is an Auburn Man, through and through.  I think of the creed when I think of AC.  "I believe in work, hard work..."

I'm excited about seeing him with a shot at making a team...I'd not heard that he signed with the Bills. War Eagle AC!!!

This guy is pure Ball player, AC gives me strength just reading about all his misfortune yet he remains so Positive !!!

AC is truly an example of the Auburn Creed. 

Wouldn't surprise me if Antonio learns his OLB quickly and become a Pro-bowl type player in his career...

WORK ETHIC is the reason !!!

WDE

Reading that makes it even more extraordinary that he opted to come back to AU for his Sr. season.  He could have entered the draft after the 08 season and probably would have been drafted.  Hats off to AC for putting his moeny where his mouth is with regard to getting an education. 

I hope he has a successful NFL career, but he'll be successful no matter what happens with football.

Reading that makes it even more extraordinary that he opted to come back to AU for his Sr. season.  He could have entered the draft after the 08 season and probably would have been drafted.  Hats off to AC for putting his moeny where his mouth is with regard to getting an education. 

I hope he has a successful NFL career, but he'll be successful no matter what happens with football.

^THIS^  I can guarantee you he will.  WDE!!!

After reading this article, many of us who have struggled, will find we pale in comparison to how this young man overcame many obstacles to achieve his dream. It is his testament to Christ who opened doors which no man could open. Not 0nly did he get two degrees but he is also talking about going to law school when his football days are over. I Know God will seem his through everything and give him the strength he needs.

:believe: :believe: :believe: :believe:

That's an inspiring story. I had no idea all that he went through. I always knew he was a hard worker but now I know the motivation for it. Props to him for keeping a level head and pushing through a tough situation. I'm an even bigger fan of him now than I already was. He's set a great example for his nieces and nephews and for every one of us. Another thing that stands out to me is that he's still setting goals for himself inside and outside of football. He didn't lean on the game itself to make it, he got two degrees and that seems like it was his main objective. I have a lot of respect for you Antonio and keep up the hard work. I know you will succeed.  :bow: :bow:

AC is one remarkable young man. I have watched and seen him growing up in Mobile from the

streets, to church, to the football field...I never imagined what a honorable man he was developing into.

May GOD continue to Bless AC and his family.  

Archived