So who's leaving?

waregl87

It was reported today that PG Chris Denson is set to sign with Auburn (great late get by Barbee, BTW). The question now is since we have to free up a scholarship for him, who is going to leave? It's a good question that I don't have the answer to. Just wondering ya'll's thoughts on the situation.

Also, an extra question: How many true freshman do you think start for us next year? Frankie will start and Ernest Ross probably will, too, but beyond that, it's wide open.

It was reported today that PG Chris Denson is set to sign with Auburn (great late get by Barbee, BTW). The question now is since we have to free up a scholarship for him, who is going to leave? It's a good question that I don't have the answer to. Just wondering ya'll's thoughts on the situation.

Also, an extra question: How many true freshman do you think start for us next year? Frankie will start and Ernest Ross probably will, too, but beyond that, it's wide open.

I'm not sure if he'll start, but I'm looking for Ty Armstrong to get some pretty good playing time.

I'm not sure if he'll start, but I'm looking for Ty Armstrong to get some pretty good playing time.

Armstrong won't be a freshman. He was a frosh last season.

Armstrong won't be a freshman. He was a frosh last season.

I know, but niether are Franky and Ross.  I was adding to your comment of people who will play.

Man I hope so. That's one thing coach Barbee needs to do for the future. We need tall guys starting at 6'10 or 6'11 who can play the middle and who can stand close to the basket and block shots.

Maybe a situation where signee does not qualify- Real question is where does Barbee come up with scholly for 2011???

There will be a big turnover for 2011. I expect Barbee to try to sign four or five great prospects, which means four or five that are currently players or signees will have to go elsewhere.

Archived