I love this between

auburn4ever

Knox and uat. The more they drag this out and won't allow him to transfer, the more uat's eyes gets blacker.  :thumbsup:

The turds are doing this kid completely and utterly wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :zapbama: It is sad.. it really is for this kid that gave his all to a school.......... doesn't surprise me though!!!!  :devil: and all the turds can GTH!!!!!!! You are talking about a kids life... Bammer turds have you no feelings?  unreal.........

This is a situation where the AU Family really stands out. We treat are players like family. Knox wants to go to UAB not only because of the playing time he could get there, but because he has a fiance and daughter there in Tuscaloosa. Why not allow the guy to stay close to home so he can be a father and future husband?  :dunno: This is what burns me more than anything. There are so many kids in this world that have never had a father figure in their life. He is an example of one who wants to be there for his child, drop the politics and let him.  :banghead:

Archived