AU vs JSU

Why does gametracker always freeze up in the 8th inning!!!

I would like to know the answer also. It is still froze!

Man I'll tell ya, games like this make you truely appreciate pitching.  I totally understand that no pitcher has been able to settle in due to changes... but I also understand that my blood pressure is about 210 over 90 every other inning :P

I'm glad we won. At this point in the season every "W" is a step closer to hosting a regional.

It's hard having a team that needs to score about ten runs to win! I'm afraid that better competition in the tournaments will hold us down to six or seven runs and we will probably give up more than that due to errors and pitching.

I'm glad we won. At this point in the season every "W" is a step closer to hosting a regional.

It's hard having a team that needs to score about ten runs to win! I'm afraid that better competition in the tournaments will hold us down to six or seven runs and we will probably give up more than that due to errors and pitching.

I hear you. We couldn't really afford a loss tonight in terms of regional host aspirations. Jax St. really isn't very good, and a loss to them would've probably dropped our RPI a bit. But we won, and now it's time to take care of business in Oxford against the Rebels! I'll be there for all three games! WDE!

That was a team we should have beat. Since then, USA lost 2 out of 3 over this past weekend. I forgot who they played though.

Archived