Vs. Ole Miss 3

Hot dang!!! Maybe we can continue the type of playing we've been seeing lately, and wrap this one up w/ a sweep.

nice to see that are woman finally got their bats going against Jax State, 15-1 or something like that. ESPN is getting ready to show them vs. Ga tech for anyone interested. elimination game.

Silly statement on my part but i wouldn't mind them losing today. Winning streaks end at some point. I'd rather it be today and not in a tourney where we'd go into the loser's bracket. Besides a loss today won't affect the SEC seeding and we can always start a new streak.  :-\

Silly statement on my part but i wouldn't mind them losing today. Winning streaks end at some point. I'd rather it be today and not in a tourney where we'd go into the loser's bracket. Besides a loss today won't affect the SEC seeding and we can always start a new streak.  :-\

It can also help having hot bats going onto a tourney.

Not only are they hitting that ball well but the pitching has been great. Gotta love the momentum this is creating heading into the tournament.

:thumbsup:

Absolutely agree... hitting, pitching and fielding all about as good as they have been all year.  Looks like we will have Alabama University Wed. morning.

Still 9-1 going to top 7th

:wareagle:

Its Auburn/LSU first round   turds won and LSwhoo lost today.......    ok i got that backwards  dam!!  :pcprobs::banghead: :banghead: :banghead:    it is the turds cause they won  Lswho is gonna play gators

Archived