Anybody going to the tourney in Hoover this week???

I plan on being there on Thursday, and I have all the confidence in the world that we'll be in the winner's bracket! I just hope I remember to wake up @ 9:30! Wed. morning to watch us take on the Tide...Dang, that's early!

I will have to work Wed morning but hopefully we can beat the Bummers so we can play later Thurs. If so, I will be there. And should be there for the rest of the weekend, except Sunday when I will be driving 12 hours to Tampa. That's gonna suck! Especially if we make it to Sunday.

I'm trying to decide if I want to go Wed morning to see us beat the turds.  What am I saying, of course I do. 

If its at all possible, you definitely need to. Its gonna pretty much be a Bummer homefield early in the day in the middle of the week in Hoover/Bammerham. We need as many bodies as we can get from those who don't have to work that day.

Well then.  It's decided.  We need to have an AE section.  I'll wear my AE T-shirt. 

Same here

Me three. Make sure to wear them again Thurs as well so I'm not alone then since I won't be able to make Wed mornings game.

I'll be there! Even though I live in Bham I haven't been in 6 years because there was no reason to attend. This year I bought complete tournament tickets. I hope Auburn fans will come and support this team. I will be there with a good friend that happens to be a bama fan. I had no idea we would be playing each other in the first game.  :wedance:

Yep just found out I have four tickets for Thursday morning, Saturday morning, and Sundays game. I hate I do not have any for Wednesday :banghead:.

Yep just found out I have four tickets for Thursday morning, Saturday morning, and Sundays game. I hate I do not have any for Wednesday :banghead:.

Hopefully you won't be going to see us on Thurs morning since that'll be the elimination games.

I'm going to try to head up there, If I can get all my work done I'm definitely going to catch a game.

Just checked my finances. Im not gonna be able to make it  :'( Summer classes are too expensive. But you can bet i won't miss a game on tv. Give 'em hell for me guys

Does any one have a bracket that I could follow to see if my tickets will get me into one of the Auburn games

I have:

Thursday Session 3 games 5 & 6

Saturday Session 6 games 11 & 12

Sunday Championship ( Hopefully this one will be the one :party: )

Does any one have a bracket that I could follow to see if my tickets will get me into one of the Auburn games

I have:

Thursday Session 3 games 5 & 6

Saturday Session 6 games 11 & 12

Sunday Championship ( Hopefully this one will be the one :party: )

http://www.secsports.com/sport_stats/Baseball/championship/index.html

ST and I will be there on Wednesday and then possibly over the weekend.

We gotta meet Wednesday. 

I found a way around work Wed so that I can make it. Me and the misses will be there. Can't wait WDE. And I will be wearing my AE t-shirt

JS and myself will def be in the house!! Can't wait for one of the biggest games in AU baseball history. If Auburn can win game 1....watch out!! They are gonna make some noise.

Archived