Anybody going to the tourney in Hoover this week???

JS and myself will def be in the house!! Can't wait for one of the biggest games in AU baseball history. If Auburn can win game 1....watch out!! They are gonna make some noise.

WOOT WOOT !!!  I am ready!  Lets just go on up there now.

ST and Jackson, my wife and I are bringing our 3 month old daughter tomorrow morning....I haven't met you guys yet do you know where about ya'll will be?

ST and Jackson, my wife and I are bringing our 3 month old daughter tomorrow morning....I haven't met you guys yet do you know where about ya'll will be?

We'll probably be floating all around that place because we'll have media credentials.  We definitely should meet up.

We'll probably be floating all around that place because we'll have media credentials.  We definitely should meet up.

For sure.....where and when do ya'll want to meet up....not sure where we will be sitting since we will be in the general admission seats

For sure.....where and when do ya'll want to meet up....not sure where we will be sitting since we will be in the general admission seats

Hmmmm...  I'm not too familiar with the place.  I guess we need to talk to ST and find out where would be best to meet up.  He's been there on many occasions.

Hmmmm...  I'm not too familiar with the place.  I guess we need to talk to ST and find out where would be best to meet up.  He's been there on many occasions.

Yeah, the AE gang should definitely meet up. 

I just stood in line for an hour to get my "general" admission tickets for tomorrow.  Get ready for a huge crowd in the morning...and for anyone else in the Birmingham area that ordered tickets online, you may want to go ahead this afternoon and pick them up.  I think the Will Call is open until 6 today due to the number of tickets already sold.

I'm also wearing my AE shirt but I'm waiting at the hospital because for some reason an appointment was made for an hour prior to the game. At this rate don't know if we will even get inside. But we got tickets!

I wish i could be there! Yell loud for me! Let's start today off right with a BIG WIN over UA! War Eagle!

I will be heading out for the 3:00 game tomorrow. Will anyone else make it? Oh and I WILL be on time this time.

Taking my son to the game tomorrow. Looking forward to a big win. WDE

Around4ever!  'Nice meeting up with you yesterday, sir.

Yes, it was great to meet you and ST.  It made me feel even older though.  The shade was nice.  You should of come over there.       

Will somebody there go sucker punch a bammer in my name? Please???

Shhhhh!!  Already did.  But he started it with his s---- a-- mouth. 

Will somebody there go sucker punch a bammer in my name? Please???

Shhhhh!!  Already did.  But he started it with his s---- a-- mouth. 

Thanks a4e. I honestly think if I was there and one started talking crap rite after the game, I really wouldve punched him square in between his two remaining teeth. I was that pissed off.

Around4ever!  'Nice meeting up with you yesterday, sir.

Yes, it was great to meet you and ST.  It made me feel even older though.  The shade was nice.  You should of come over there.       

Well, I'm 30 and am used to meeting and tailgating with people younger than me, so I know what you mean.  Yeah, we decided to go up in the pressbox after ya'll hit the shade.  We sat under the awning up there.  The ceiling fans helped tremendously.  After the game we had to get out of there, though.  There were turds everywhere including Mr. "Sarah Evans" Barker and Mal Moore.  Ol' Mal came and sat at our table while we were eating.  95% of the media must've been turds.

Archived