SEC BASEBALL TOURNAMENT TICKET UPDATE

Reserved tickets for Session One of the 2010 SEC Baseball Tournament have sold out.

Tickets for Wednesday’s first session are now only available in the general admission sections.  The session includes Alabama vs. Auburn at 9:30 a.m. and Ole Miss vs. South Carolina 30 minutes immediately following.

Tickets for Wednesday evening’s session remain available in both the reserved and general admission sections.  The evening session includes Florida vs. LSU at 4:30 p.m. and Arkansas vs. Vanderbilt immediately following.

Reserved singles are $17 each, and General Admission singles are $12 each.  Additionally, a limited number of Reserved Books (all sessions) are still available for $100, and General Admission Books (all sessions) are still available for $75.

All tickets can be purchased by logging onto www.secsports.com or calling (800) 732-4849.  Fans may also purchase tickets at the Regions Park box office.

Anyone know if they allow lawn chairs or such in the General Admission. I've got a wife with a future Tiger on the way and she certainly ain't up for standing room only. If not I'm going to try to reserve for Thursday.

Anyone know if they allow lawn chairs or such in the General Admission. I've got a wife with a future Tiger on the way and she certainly ain't up for standing room only. If not I'm going to try to reserve for Thursday.

^^^^^^^Unfortuately, lawn chairs are not allowed... Plus. no one will be able to sit on the grass..^^^^

Does anybody know if they actually sell out of gen. admission tickets? I'm going to the tourney on Thurs. and was going to pre-order some tickets to both sessions online, but they charge $3.50 for a handling fee (just to hold them at will call basically). If that's the case, I'm just going to buy them Thurs. morning when I arrive so I don't have to pay that extra fee. Isn't is first come, first serve for gen. admission?

Does anybody know if they actually sell out of gen. admission tickets? I'm going to the tourney on Thurs. and was going to pre-order some tickets to both sessions online, but they charge $3.50 for a handling fee (just to hold them at will call basically). If that's the case, I'm just going to buy them Thurs. morning when I arrive so I don't have to pay that extra fee. Isn't is first come, first serve for gen. admission?

I don't think you will have any problems on Thursday.  The only reason Wednesday morning's session will be on the verge of a sellout is that Auburn and Alabama are playing.  No matter who wins that game, they will be split on the Thursday sessions.

I have never known them to sell out in GA. It is bench seating. 

We can't go Wed either I don't see us losing that game. Auburn is on a mission and I don't think they will let the bammers stand in their way!  Anyone going to our Regional better go ahead and book rooms

as they are already filling up fast.

:thumbsup::bow::happydance::we: :we:

They start selling General Admission tickets at the ticket office in Birmingham starting at 8am on Wed morning. Get there early. They will have around 7,000 to sell between now and then.

Archived