Big Cat Weekend Visitor List (member edition)

kkolumbo

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am surprised that at this time, Monday nite before BCW, that we don't have an initial "official" list from the coaching staff, or at least, from our own AE insiders.  I realize this is only the second one and that is no timetable to compare to, but isn't it kinda late not to have more info than we have?

I am surprised that at this time, Monday nite before BCW, that we don't have an initial "official" list from the coaching staff, or at least, from our own AE insiders.  I realize this is only the second one and that is no timetable to compare to, but isn't it kinda late not to have more info than we have?

Thats because all the kids that have been invited havent been able to confirm they are going to be able to make it or not. Some have confirmed and there is a 'so far' list at http://deskofthemayor.blogspot.com/ (The Mayors Blog)

How is that surprising? Visit-lists are almost ALWAYS released the Thursday or Friday before the actual weekend the recruits are being hosted.  I've never seen Rivals or anyone else report a list a full week ahead of the weekend. 

Wonder if we'll get any commits after BCW weekend. Didn't we get 1 or 2 last year?

Of the 21 attendees last year, 10 of them signed with Auburn. So it was a little more than 1 or 2. :)

I think AUTigerFan1976 was referring to commitments IMMEDIATELY after BCW, as in before they left the Plains!

Mayoegg, I can tell youare new, so I'll forgive your inexperience, but I am surprised because this site stays ahead of their "Rivals".  Surprise!!!

add Xzavier Dickson to the list! Hoke just said that he and Ray Drew have developed a good bond too. I'm started to get really excited!

Mayoegg, I can tell youare new, so I'll forgive your inexperience, but I am surprised because this site stays ahead of their "Rivals".  Surprise!!!

I can tell you rarely know what you are talking about.

NO ONE comes out with an official list a week before the visit weekend.  Are you kidding me? A lot of the time kids that say they're going to come on Thursday or Friday end up not showing up on Saturday.

The only list that matters is the one the coaches will have on Monday morning. That list will show who came and who didn't. Whether the public gets to see that one or not is the question.

So as of now the list for BCW is:

Ray Drew

Xzavier Dickson

Dee Hart

Gabe Wright

Enrique Florence

Isaiah Crowell

Watts Danzler

Keymiya Harrell

Buck Allen

Chris Jones

Jonathon Rose

Kiehl Frazier

Mike Blakely

Mitch Smothers

Jermaine Whitehead

Greg Robinson

*****tell me if any of these are wrong or if i left anyone off

Ray Drew

Xzavier Dickson

Dee Hart

Gabe Wright

Isaiah Crowell

Watts Danzler

Buck Allen

Chris Jones

Jonathon Rose

Kiehl Frazier

Mitch Smothers

Jermaine Whitehead

Greg Robinson

ESPN reported Mike Blakely will be attending

Ray Drew

Xzavier Dickson

Dee Hart

Gabe Wright

Isaiah Crowell

Watts Danzler

Buck Allen

Chris Jones

Jonathon Rose

Kiehl Frazier

Mitch Smothers

Jermaine Whitehead

Greg Robinson

ESPN reported Mike Blakely will be attending

I also saw on Auburn Undercover that Keymiya Harrell is coming.

Is Florence coming?

I would be SHOCKED if he "A" didn't come, and  we might see his brother "L" there and possibly OL Jon-morgan Poole!  ;)

Are lanier and Blackson coming?  I see the rest of the current commits are...obviously, the more commits we can get to show the better

OK, guys, baseball game is over, no game until tomorrow.  BCW starts to roll tomorrow, so Mods, get us some info.  ST, do you realize its been over a week since you announced HUGE recruiting news?  Just kidding, but man I'm getting anxious!!!

I heard Calloway is going to be there

I certainly hope so. I'd also be real happy if Jeff Driskel showed up.

Question about this thread: I can't figure out if this thread is factual from things people have learned or wishful thinking or educated guessing or just what it is? Anybody know?

Archived