Auburn baseball . I am SO proud of them

Think about it folks. Some of you college students won't be able to totally relate but I remember the teams duting my college days being good. Real good. After I left, still Hal beard kept the teams alive. Usually ended up losing the Sunday finals in the Regionals to FSU. But if we did go to Omaha, how sweet.

Enter the Renfoe years. Wow. What went wrong. Follow up with the Slater debacle. Fundamentals was thrown out the door!el

(hit a wrong key, let me finish) ... I was proud of Coach Pawls' hire before he even stepped on the field. His background and character were on another bar. Proud of my best friend's nephew, Hunter Morris and Fletcher and Mummey. That man has really helped elevate the team with his speed alone. Pitching has been good. The history is bright.

I just want them to place for the regionals and build. We've been mediocre at best for 6-7 seasons. Capture back what made AU proud back when Huddie, Bo, Greg Olsen, Frank Thomas, and the numerous others that went on to play pro/developmental ball. War Eagle Coach. Keep it up!

I completely agree. I love the job Pawlowski has done at Auburn. I think we will get far this year and this will be a building block for future teams. I think we will return to the power we once were under Beard with Pawlowski at the top.

I go back to the days of Paul Nix, and we had some really good teams, also. With Smokey Joe Beckwith and company. Won the SEC in 76 and had one team that went to Omaha. I think Coach Paw has the potential to be the best coach we have had. Baird did okay, but I never jived with his small ball philosophy. Auburn baseball is fun again.

Archived