OFFICIAL USA VS ENGLAND THREAD USA-1 ENGLAND-1. **Final**

AuburnEngineer

At 1:30 pm CST the futbol game of the decade for American Soccer kicks off. 

On the USA side you have World Cup Veteran  Landon Donovan, a born leader.

On the England side you have arguably the best player in the world Wayne Rooney. 

England is a heavy favorite on this game so COME ON USA KICK SOME BRITISH BUTT!!!!!!

SEND THOSE RED COATS PACKIN!

Question: What the he.. is that noise?!!!! It sounds like a UFO is about to land on the field. That or a swarm of 50' killer wasps.

So what happens now?

There are 4 teams in our Group (Group C) , USA, England, Algeria, Slovenia

Each team in the group plays each other.  The top 2 teams in the group advance.  The top 2 teams should be the USA and England.

Next USA game:

USA vs Slovenia-Friday June 18 @ 9:00 am CST

USA vs Algeria-Wed June 23 @ 9:00 am CST

Question: What the he.. is that noise?!!!! It sounds like a UFO is about to land on the field. That or a swarm of 50' killer wasps.

That noise is about 20,000 of these horns blowing

608horn.jpg?MOD=AJPERES

608horn.jpg?MOD=AJPERES

Which is about 19,999 too many of them.

608horn.jpg?MOD=AJPERES

Wow thanks. I figured it had to be some sort of horns but knew they weren't pressurized air horns.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........

Well you don't have to watch the greatest sporting event in the world if you don't want to

And, you don't have to come into a thread obviously about a sport you don't care about only to belittle it. 

:dunno:

I'm kidding guys, stop being so sensitive. Can't we just rag each other without somebody getting their fragile feelings hurt? You guys are no fun.  :tease:

Sorry to say this fellas bu i find it slightly embarrassing and dissapointing that England drew with America in football (soccer)

Only because Soccer is probably America's 5th most important sport whereas it is England's no1.

Sorry, mate. NOT!!!!!!!!! j/k. Overall it was a good match, our goalie was on fire. It turns out he may have broken some ribs in that collision that caused the injury stoppage. According to ESPN's coverage of Monday morning match, he may not be available for Friday.

Sorry, mate. NOT!!!!!!!!! j/k. Overall it was a good match, our goalie was on fire. It turns out he may have broken some ribs in that collision that caused the injury stoppage. According to ESPN's coverage of Monday morning match, he may not be available for Friday.

Sorry but I'm not totally up on all things soccer. But I do love the World Cup. Who is our backup goalie?

Sorry but I'm not totally up on all things soccer. But I do love the World Cup. Who is our backup goalie?

IDK, golf, but just now the ESPN annoucer on the telecast, Bob Ley said that our goalie would be playng Friday. Tough man if he can do that with broken ribs. Good news, though.

IDK, golf, but just now the ESPN annoucer on the telecast, Bob Ley said that our goalie would be playng Friday. Tough man if he can do that with broken ribs. Good news, though.

USA's backup keeper is Marcus Hahnemann, who also started in the the Premier League, like Howard, but he's not on Howard's level. It doesnt matter though, because Howard was cleared to play against Slovenia Friday

Sorry to say this fellas bu i find it slightly embarrassing and dissapointing that England drew with America in football (soccer)

Only because Soccer is probably America's 5th most important sport whereas it is England's no1.

I thought England would be better as well but really I think England has the better midfield and USA has better Defense/Goalie.  I would love to see a rematch.  Soccer is the most Played sport in America just to let you know.  People just don't like to see it played

Archived