OFFICIAL USA VS ENGLAND THREAD USA-1 ENGLAND-1. **Final**

AuburnEngineer

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........

LOL my sentiments exactly. Though I am tryin to stay open-minded and follow the matches and get interested. It's just very hard for me to get interested. I respect the sport and the individuals who play the sport, but overall I find soccer less than enjoyable. Like I said though, Im tryin to get into it and stay up to date.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........

LOL my sentiments exactly. Though I am tryin to stay open-minded and follow the matches and get interested. It's just very hard for me to get interested. I respect the sport and the individuals who play the sport, but overall I find soccer less than enjoyable. Like I said though, Im tryin to get into it and stay up to date.

Soccer is not a sport for everyone. At least you're giving it a chance, but i dont blame you if it cant keep you interested. Soccer and baseball are very similar in the fact that usually people either love watching it or cant stay awake watching it. Ive grown up playing it and watching it, so ive never really seen soccer from an outsider's point of view. But just give it a chance and watch the rest of the world cup, it'll get more exciting once group play is over

Archived