Game 6... Lakers vs Celtics.

guerra aguila

Who wins tonight guys?

I love my Lakers, and something tells me that Kobe is not going to let this thing slip away.

But my stronger judgement suggests that Boston finishes the deal tonight.

They just have to many good players.

Celtics will be world champs.

Celtics will be world champs....after game 7. The Lakers had two players in double figures and the Celtics were on fire (hit 12 of their first 13 shots! Cmon...) and the Lakers were still in the game with 2 min left. The supporting cast will show up at Staples, force a game 7

Celtics will be world champs....after game 7. The Lakers had two players in double figures and the Celtics were on fire (hit 12 of their first 13 shots! Cmon...) and the Lakers were still in the game with 2 min left. The supporting cast will show up at Staples, force a game 7

Now if LA wins tonight and forces game 7... LA will take it home.

No way in the world Kobe loses in game 7.

If he can get there, the title belongs to the Lakers.

CELTICS!!!

In all honesty, I can not predict who wins tonight.  The whole series it has been which team showed up for either side.  If Kobe doesn't get some help, then the Celtics take it in game 6.  He is such a great player, but just like Jordan found out...a great player can not beat a team.  Lakers need for the others to step it up.  (Which I hope they don't.)

I will be pulling for my Celtics.

:thumbsup:

It's time for Ray Allen to show up again and if he does it's over tonight just like game 2

Ray Allen might still be on his streak in the Staples Center carried over from the last game there. I know one thing, this storm has GOT TO GO!!! Satelite has been out for an hour now and this storm is just HOVERING! Rain rain go away, come again on a non-game day!

All Lakers tonight boys. Kobe won't lose tonight

So far so good... Everybody on the team has contributed to the point that Kobe has chilled on the bench for a bit.

Not hating on fisher... but Jordan Farmar is all over the place... he and Shannon Brown are providing a spark... Jackson needs to stick with them as long as its working.

GA, told ya the supporting cast would show up  :tease:

Gotta have faith in our Lakers! :believe:

I do have faith... but its nice to see Kobe have a little help.

Farmar has played incredible tonight... hes diving on the floor and  chasing after every ball.

Something that Fisher cant do these days.

Although fisher is an important part of this team... these young bucks need to be on the floor more often... Let Fisher take the 4th quarter with fresh legs.

What was the final score?

89-67

Damn the Lakers looked good tonight. I mean they played with energy and passion... Farmar and Brown were all over the court tonight... I hope Phil plays them a good bit in game 7.

Kobe was kicking back and having fun... he deserves that.

I said earlier... there is no way the Lakers can lose game 7 if they force it.

I have no clue now.

Still like the Lakers chances... but who knows?

I took one thing from the game...Shannon Brown can THROW IT DOWN!!!(no that was not meant to rhyme)

I could watch that highlight all night!

I would like to know what his vertical is. He is a freak athlete. I love to see him and Farmar play. They bring so much energy and always out hustle everyone on the court

Once again the NBA pushes for a game 7. Even without the refs help the lakers would have won bc boston played so terrible and lost their focus after Perk went down. Its just a shame that the refs have called this series so lopsided the whole way through. Hopefully with Boston a man down, the nba will cut them some slack and tell the refs to call it the same both ways for the WHOLE game.

Archived