She & Him

who will be enjoying  this pop group with M.ward and the most beautiful girl who i have the biggest geekest crush on Zooey Deschanel,but  i also love her as an actress, like on weeds and winter solstice with will ferrel and ed harris, she also with be in a movie playing janis joplin, i love anything she is in pretty much, and ben gibbard is one lucky sob to be her husband( lead singer of death cab for cutie) which is one of my favorite bands.

Wow, I figured I was the only one who had heard of them.  I've had a huge crush on Zooey since Elf, I saw She and Him live in December.

I like her sister Emily (Bones) better personally. Then again I'm not a fan of Death Cab, so obviously we have different tastes.

yeah im seein them at sloss in july, hopefully i won't get a restraining order, she's seriously so freakin beautiful, but then again i love girls with bangs..

yeah im seein them at sloss in july, hopefully i won't get a restraining order, she's seriously so freakin beautiful, but then again i love girls with bangs..

I have a thing for girls with the black hair blue eyes combo. haha

I'm not much of a Death Cab fan but I like She and Him.

ha well i mean liking she and him and death cab doesn't really have anything to do together except ben gibbard is zooey's husband, they have played together a couple of times, while really do like m.ward, i can't help but think she and him with gibbard would be so much better, but still, great band.

Shes the one from 500 days of summer? Oh yeah....I like her!

that is one of the few romantic dude flicks that exist. Best movie of last year IMO. Joesph Gordon levvit was robbed shoulda been nominated for Oscar.

This is borderline stalkerish but Ive seen everything Zooey has been in. Haha I own Tin man and have 500 Days of Summer poster in my room.

that is one of the few romantic dude flicks that exist. Best movie of last year IMO. Joesph Gordon levvit was robbed shoulda been nominated for Oscar.

just like when he got robbed for the movie "Brick" confusing as hell but still a great movie.

just like when he got robbed for the movie "Brick" confusing as hell but still a great movie.

Brick wasn't "famous" enough to win anything sadly. 

Brick is good but it had a lot of strange language in it. I realize that is kind of the point but it took me a watch or two to get it.

Back to Zooey, or Bone's sister, I think she is very talented.

Archived