SIAP ray drew and cyrus kounkljdfhowo interview..

ray drew talks about BCW2 and about coach chizik personally writing him a letter and saying....well youll have to listen to hear what he writes drew about. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/unleashtherage/2010/06/22/unleash-the-rage

link fixed

yeah im trying, how do you link?

click on page, then highlight link at top, right click on link at top, then choose copy, then right click and hit paste

I am listening and will summarize.

Drew said BCW2 was a different experience.  Said building relationships and meeting families and players.  Different activities, team based games.  He won the watermelon eating contest.  Chizik wrote him a personal letter through the mail saying he was the fastest watermelon eater he has ever seen.

Drew also doesn't seem like he is jumping out of his pants for the Dream Team

IMO, the "dream team" will end up being a "pipe dream", b/c 7 out of the Top 10 players in UGa are SERIOUSLY considering OTHER teams... and even though they have a couple committed right now, we've seen the propensity of players who have changed their commitment after UGa has a mediocre season! Richt is a desperate man and is trying ANYTHING to turn things around! I just don't see it happening!

Ray's comments about meeting players at BCW2 that he might play together even if it was at a school other than Auburn did not give me a warm fuzzy. Great kid and hope we can swing him our way.

War Eagle !

So Michael Strahan is Bray's mentor as well? Strahan played college football in the state of Texas, is that correct? Any bearing on college choice from Strahan's influence you think?

Great interview... LOOOOOOONNNNNGGGGG... but very informative! Thanks for posting! These are two VERY intelligent young men! They have very different personalitites and approaches to the recruiting process. I hope Cyrus ends up visiting us, but I doubt lil' nicky lets that happen! As for the other guy...

I've got ONE guy this year, who is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE recruit... and his name is... RAY DREW!!!

WOW... is all I can say! Every interview I've heard/read with this guy, I become a bigger fan! If EVERY kid could be like him, the world would have a BRIGHT future! I LOVE the way he spoke about AU/CGC/BCWII!!! I also like that he said that he had JUST spoken with Gabe Wright that day and that they stay in touch a lot! He always seems to harp on relationships with coaches, and I just think that he already has a GREAT relationship with CGC and CTR, which will keep us at/near the TOP till the end! My favorite comment was when he said that on recruiting visits "you've got to pick up the red carpet that they roll out for you and check out all the dust and dirt underneath"! I REALLY hope we sign this guy! Sounds like it would help if we offered this guy: http://rivals.yahoo.com/auburn/football/recruiting/player-Garrett-Clark-99254 ...Drew said that they have become close friends! Plus, he looks like a legit OL, who we could use!

Great interview... LOOOOOOONNNNNGGGGG... but very informative! Thanks for posting! These are two VERY intelligent young men! They have very different personalitites and approaches to the recruiting process. I hope Cyrus ends up visiting us, but I doubt lil' nicky lets that happen! As for the other guy...

I've got ONE guy this year, who is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE recruit... and his name is... RAY DREW!!!

WOW... is all I can say! Every interview I've heard/read with this guy, I become a bigger fan! If EVERY kid could be like him, the world would have a BRIGHT future! I LOVE the way he spoke about AU/CGC/BCWII!!! I also like that he said that he had JUST spoken with Gabe Wright that day and that they stay in touch a lot! He always seems to harp on relationships with coaches, and I just think that he already has a GREAT relationship with CGC and CTR, which will keep us at/near the TOP till the end! My favorite comment was when he said that on recruiting visits "you've got to pick up the red carpet that they roll out for you and check out all the dust and dirt underneath"! I REALLY hope we sign this guy! Sounds like it would help if we offered this guy: http://rivals.yahoo.com/auburn/football/recruiting/player-Garrett-Clark-99254 ...Drew said that they have become close friends! Plus, he looks like a legit OL, who we could use!

Probably just the paranoia in me regarding state of GA. recruits, but I'm worried about Drew and Wright hanging out too much. Especially b/c the dawg rumor going around is that Drew is recruiting Jay Rome to UGA, and that Wright is telling the UGA players that he is going there.

Probably just the paranoia in me regarding state of GA. recruits, but I'm worried about Drew and Wright hanging out too much. Especially b/c the dawg rumor going around is that Drew is recruiting Jay Rome to UGA, and that Wright is telling the UGA players that he is going there.

I really hope that is just your paranoia...

Wouldn't bet on it! Drew is about as HONEST as a player can get IMO! He wouldn't be telling ANYONE where is going this early!

Drew also doesn't seem like he is jumping out of his pants for the Dream Team

IMO, the "dream team" will end up being a "pipe dream", b/c 7 out of the Top 10 players in UGa are SERIOUSLY considering OTHER teams... and even though they have a couple committed right now, we've seen the propensity of players who have changed their commitment after UGa has a mediocre season! Richt is a desperate man and is trying ANYTHING to turn things around! I just don't see it happening!

Hatch, UGA does have talent, I think we both can agree on that. I just dont know how good they will be this year with yet another question mark at qb.

Aaron Murray is going to be a good one, that is for sure. Will he be good enough in 2010 to lead UGA to 10 wins? That one might be a little to tough to handle for a first year qb.

I think Les Miles and Mark Richt are going to need 10 wins to save their jobs. Richt can get away with 9 maybe... but Miles is on thin ice.

Archived