World Wide Wes

pram92

idk if anyone on here has heard of him.. but he is good freinds with calipari and barbee and will help send great recruits auburns way

• 4 weeks later...

Since WWW is an agent now, Tony Barbee's to be exact, I don't think you want him getting mixed up in any recruiting or sending players our way. Before he became an agent he was just seen as a well connected guy, but didn't really have any official ties to anyone. Now that he is an agent, and he represents Barbee, he is officially connected. That makes him a much easier target for the NCAA. Also as connected as he is, you gotta think his connections would no doubt try use his relationship to Coach Barbee to their advantage, especially if we have a big time player. Personally I would rather not have WWW associated with AU in any direct of indirect way. I think he leads to trouble, just because of who he is.

Since WWW is an agent now, Tony Barbee's to be exact, I don't think you want him getting mixed up in any recruiting or sending players our way. Before he became an agent he was just seen as a well connected guy, but didn't really have any official ties to anyone. Now that he is an agent, and he represents Barbee, he is officially connected. That makes him a much easier target for the NCAA. Also as connected as he is, you gotta think his connections would no doubt try use his relationship to Coach Barbee to their advantage, especially if we have a big time player. Personally I would rather not have WWW associated with AU in any direct of indirect way. I think he leads to trouble, just because of who he is.

true this, but i think barbee want him to try to help a little bit.

That may be true that he wants him to help a little, but again having an agent helping in any aspect of your program besides representing the coach is a very slippery slope. Look at the party in South Beach for reasons why you don't want an agent involved with players. I really hope Barbee is smart enough to realize that, and if he isn't then I don't think he should be coaching here. Like I said becoming an agent made WWW officially connected. With all the allegations at Memphis, and KY, and his supposed role, you gotta believe the NCAA is keeping an eye on him.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived