Hudson vs. The Kid tonight......

WarEagle10

I have been able to watch every one of his starts. What impresses me most about him is how he seems to always be around the strike zone. His last start he had a few walks, but they worked on the mound two or three times, so I think that was the biggest problem for him. To throw as hard and effortless as he does, and have that kind of control, is mind blowing to me.

That was the funnest braves game i've ever attended (outside of willie harris's 6 for 6 game against the cardinals in '07)! Strasburg only hit 100mph once though. I was kinda disappointed with that but still what a game!! Huddy threw the heck out of the ball. Loved it! Go Braves!!!!

Huddy put the young flame thrower in his place last night.  Thats why its called the Big Leagues

Strasburg gets no run support at all. It's pathetic, because he's pitching great

He was asking for the loss last night. You can't walk that many batters and get away with it.

Huddy put the young flame thrower in his place last night. Thats why its called the Big Leagues

Strasburg gets no run support at all. It's pathetic, because he's pitching great

He was asking for the loss last night. You can't walk that many batters and get away with it.

He only had 2 walks :dunno:. And Im not just talking about last night. In his first 2 starts (both wins), the Nats scored 5 runs and then 9 runs. Since then in his last 3 starts, theyve scored 1, 0, and 0. You cant win when that's what youre getting from your offense

Huddy put the young flame thrower in his place last night.  Thats why its called the Big Leagues

He only had 2 walks  :dunno:. And Im not just talking about last night. In his first 2 starts (both wins), the Nats scored 5 runs and then 9 runs. Since then in his last 3 starts, theyve scored 1, 0, and 0. You cant win when that's what youre getting from your offense

I agree. It hasn't been his pitching. The problem is, he plays for a lousy team.

Am I the only one that feels like Huddy out pitched him?  Hudson didnt need but one run to win.

He pitched great, no doubt. It helped he was facing the Nationals though....

Am I the only one that feels like Huddy out pitched him?  Hudson didnt need but one run to win.

No, no. Hudson pitched great, and is a sure fired HOF pitcher. I am just impressed with how good a pitche Strasburg is with so little pro experience. Although, if Tim pitched for the Nationals, and The Kid pitched for the Braves, I am not sure Tim would have gotten the W.

Archived