Olympic College Medal Count

DaddyBoyAU

In the upper right corner of this site, there is a running total of Olympic medals won by current students of colleges. Auburn has a total of 1 right now - a silver.

www.collegesports.com

Funny note about this site. This company is in the same building as the company I (currently) work for - this is the first time I visited their site.

Nice find man!

Coventry has 2 medals for AU now, Bama's got one. Both have plenty more opportunities to go. It's good to see our state get represented so well!

Did AU invade Trinidad & Tobago and kidnap all those track and field athletes. Do they even have "group" scholarships???

Auburn and Florida lead the SEC in Medals tied with 3...... Bama and UGA are right behind with 2

Auburn and Florida lead the SEC in Medals tied with 3...... Bama and UGA are right behind with 2

Up to 4 now.

Kirsty Coventry has done the medal sweep adding a gold in the 200 Backstroke.

:au::au::au:

Bama up to 3. Our gymist girl got Silver on uneven bars.

So...when is AU going to win one for the USA? ;) I'm just glad to see our schools do so well, as well as the SEC in general. Another reason our conference is the best!

Mark Gangloff won gold in the Mens (swimming) 4x100 medley relay. Maybe some of our track stars will pull through on individual medals.

Auburn has 5 overall right now.

Bama up to 3. Our gymist girl got Silver on uneven bars.

So...when is AU going to win one for the USA? ;) I'm just glad to see our schools do so well, as well as the SEC in general. Another reason our conference is the best!

At last check if you click the link you will notice that Auburn sits there at #4 behind USC Texas and Cal..... Auburn has 2 Golds and a total of 5 medals....also at last check the SEC team close to us was Florida with 3... And well Bama cant catch us cause all their olympians are headed home their events are over! :poke::P;)

I watched coventry win her gold and it was awesome. They mentioned AU at least three times including when they pointed out the AU coach with her at the olympics.

Archived