Jamarcus Russell Arrested

AUAeroEngineer

He's following the foosteps of another Great Mobilian, Keith McCants. :laugh:

I heard it was just 10 cases of Hollywood Diet, 20 boxes of Dexatrim, and a Jenny Craig handbook.

And a CD of Barry Manilow

Look at Golf knocking one out of the park :laugh:

I heard it was just 10 cases of Hollywood Diet, 20 boxes of Dexatrim, and a Jenny Craig handbook.

And a CD of Barry Manilow

Took a really funny one and just stabbed it in the heart.

Well since I'm sooooo old I should come up with one every now and then. Plus going back and forth with the "bird" for 2 years has trained me well.

Well since I'm sooooo old I should come up with one every now and then. Plus going back and forth with the "bird" for 2 years has trained me well.

:laugh: You are the Zen Master!!

:laugh: You are the Zen Master!!

Not sure about that but bird has call me "the great one" Personally I think either one fits.  :laugh: :laugh:

If he had only been busted for diet pills, he would have gained more sympathy.

This is truly a shame. I just had a conversation 5 days ago with my barber. We agreed if he didnt leave Mobile he would end up in jail or worse. I always thought he was over rated and he didnt have the mentality to be successful in the NFL. I remember Russell holding out and he was pretty smart, as it pertains to doing the least amont of work for the most money.

I do hope that he has sense enough to get his legal trouble behind him and move far away from Mobile. If he doesnt the only way he may leave Mobile is in a pine box(literally will be all he can afford).

If he had only been busted for diet pills, he would have gained more sympathy.

This is truly a shame. I just had a conversation 5 days ago with my barber. We agreed if he didnt leave Mobile he would end up in jail or worse. I always thought he was over rated and he didnt have the mentality to be successful in the NFL. I remember Russell holding out and he was pretty smart, as it pertains to doing the least amont of work for the most money.

I do hope that he has sense enough to get his legal trouble behind him and move far away from Mobile. If he doesnt the only way he may leave Mobile is in a pine box(literally will be all he can afford).

Yeah he really needs to get out of Mobile if he wants to stay outta trouble. Just not the best place for him to be right now

Archived