The ABK candidate

TexasTiger

Bush's campaign is clear-- he ain't John Kerry.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2004/8/18/211631/756

Cute, I guess all the Dems Bashing Bush for the last year was just constructive criticism. :no:

It's Kerry v. Bush we're talking about-- their respective campaigns. There is no comparison.

Cute, I guess all the Dems Bashing Bush for the last year was just constructive criticism. :no:

It's Kerry v. Bush we're talking about-- their respective campaigns. There is no comparison.

Since when did Kerry ever stop?

BTW, we are both mature enough to understand that surrogates really do the hacking. Kerry just had the entire primary season to Bash away.

Does this sound familiar?

“Let me tell you, we’ve just begun to fight,” Kerry said. “We’re going to keep pounding. These guys are the most crooked, you know, lying group I’ve ever seen. It’s scary.”

Does this sound familiar?

“Let me tell you, we’ve just begun to fight,” Kerry said. “We’re going to keep pounding. These guys are the most crooked, you know, lying group I’ve ever seen. It’s scary.”

Yeah. It was a private conversation with Kerry responding to a supporter's question. He was still miked after a C-span broadcast. So that may be his belief, as well as other peoples, but it has not been the theme of his ads or website or direct mails.

Since when did Kerry ever stop?

BTW, we are both mature enough to understand that surrogates really do the hacking. Kerry just had the entire primary season to Bash away.

Compare ads, websites, direct mails. Several Dem candidates tried to fire up their base with anti-Bush rhetoric leading up to the primaries.

So if kerry says it when he doesnt think anyone is listening or watching (similar to the anti bush comedian rally he attended)...it makes it okay?

If a Liberal bashes a Republican in the forest and Fox News doesnt hear it...did it really happen?

So if kerry says it when he doesnt think anyone is listening or watching (similar to the anti bush comedian rally he attended)...it makes it okay?

If a Liberal bashes a Republican in the forest and Fox News doesnt hear it...did it really happen?

Did I say it didn't happen?

The original post was about the thrust of the campaign. Not what these guys say about each other when they are amongst friends and supporters. I really don't care what Bush says about Kerry when he and Karl Rove are chatting privately. So if a Republican bashes a Dem in the forest and doesn't make a 30 second ad about it and run it, I don't really care what distortions there are in his/her venting privatley amongst friends.

Kerry has bashed Bush for almost a full year now and still does.

Pathetic, Kerry made a huge thing out of "Bring it on!" But in reality, when he is finally held accountable for his own words and deeds and Bush and others do "Bring it on!" all he can do is complain and whine.

I never said Kerry was tough enough to take though.

He's Just a gigolo... :yes:

Kerry's campaign is really screwing up and missing the opportunity to share their vision for America. We already know how bad the existing insert into the White House is, so why not just have a positive campaign until after the election. Do ya think it could be that Kerry's vision is the same a Bush's? Instead of Bush Light maybe they should call Bush Twin, or something to that affect. Another sad fact is that Kerry still believes the Iraq War is legit. I find this is extremely disturbing given the obvious ties to corporate control over the present administration and their willingness to put the American Taxpayer into perpetual debt. I have an extreme dislike of our present government's business practices, or rather, non-business practices. Spend like there is no tomorrow and let the children worry about paying it back.

Kerry's campaign is really screwing up and missing the opportunity to share their vision for America. We already know how bad the existing insert into the White House is, so why not just have a positive campaign until after the election. Do ya think it could be that Kerry's vision is the same a Bush's? Instead of Bush Light maybe they should call Bush Twin, or something to that affect. Another sad fact is that Kerry still believes the Iraq War is legit. I find this is extremely disturbing given the obvious ties to corporate control over the present administration and their willingness to put the American Taxpayer into perpetual debt. I have an extreme dislike of our present government's business practices, or rather, non-business practices. Spend like there is no tomorrow and let the children worry about paying it back.

Its called spend like the terrorists want your tomorrow...or there won't be a tomorrow to pay anything back! :angry:

Yeah. It was a private conversation with Kerry responding to a supporter's question.

Cheney's comment to Leahey was a private conversation too.

Yeah.  It was a private conversation with Kerry responding to a supporter's question.

Cheney's comment to Leahey was a private conversation too.

Well, there were numerous people present, but we'll call it personal. What's your point?

Archived