Went to NYC this past week

BamaGrad03

I noticed something interesting...

among all the Pro Choice ads and posters everywhere...I noticed very LITTLE Kerry for president stuff.

You know what I DID notice? People kept shoving fliers in my face for the "Rally Against Bush".

Not one of them could tell me why there were no Rallies "For Kerry"

People just want Bush out so they prob. think people are smart enough to think about it. They would go hmmmm.... who should I vote for that has the most chance of beating Bush? I think Kerry so I think I will vote for him. It doesn't just have to be Kerry things it can also be anti-Bush things too.

I am sure they were pro Kerry again I say they would prob. be voteing for him cause he is the only one who could beat Bush! Once again think about it

People just want Bush out so they prob. think people are smart enough to think about it. They would go hmmmm.... who should I vote for that has the most chance of beating Bush? I think Kerry so I think I will vote for him. It doesn't just have to be Kerry things it can also be anti-Bush things too.

But the question you should ask is, what does Teresa think? :D

THK: My Hubby's Unqualified

"Teresa Heinz Kerry, America's would-be First Lady, reinforced her reputation for blunt speaking yesterday by admitting that her husband was not qualified to hold the office," reports the Times of London:

"I think nobody is truly qualified to be President of the United States," she said, displaying the plain speaking that has become her trademark, a possible liability for John Kerry's campaign.

"I mean, are you qualified to run the world . . . not run it, but have that influence? No, nobody is," she said in the latest edition of Reader's Digest. . . .

Her honesty apparently fell flat with Reader's Digest, which said that the message she left hanging in the air was: "Vote for John. He's less poorly qualified than the other guy."

http://www.opinionjournal.com/best/

I noticed something interesting...

among all the Pro Choice ads and posters everywhere...I noticed very LITTLE Kerry for president stuff.

You know what I DID notice? People kept shoving fliers in my face for the "Rally Against Bush".

Not one of them could tell me why there were no Rallies "For Kerry"

Well, for one, Bush is coming to town and they don't like the guy who had his EPA lie about the healthiness of the air after 9/11.

The biggest reason, though, may be because Kerry leads Bush in NY by more than

Bush leads Kerry in ...Texas. Kerry rallies aren't really necessary.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/New%20York%20July%2012.htm

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/Texas%20July%207.htm

Should I respect a state of voters who elected hillary clinton?

Of course he has a huge lead in the second most liberal state ever.

Here's a secret...he will win Massachussets too.

Should I respect a state of voters who elected hillary clinton?

Of course he has a huge lead in the second most liberal state ever.

Here's a secret...he will win Massachussets too.

I say this, you raise a question, I address it, and you consistently miss the point and change the subject. Wanna run for office? ;)

Archived