Honeybees and our extinction...yikes!

DNA insertions. Unfortunately it's not what you're thinking about. Its about the insertion of a certain triplet in the coding of a strand of DNA to cause a mutation. Not the bird and the bees type of DNA insertion

Are you sure?  :-X I'm a little concerned about bird.

DNA insertions. Unfortunately it's not what you're thinking about. Its about the insertion of a certain triplet in the coding of a strand of DNA to cause a mutation. Not the bird and the bees type of DNA insertion

Sounds like you and Bird have been spending a little too much time together.....    :dunno:

My uncle is in the bee business in central Florida.  If you do not understand how important bees are, you should read more.:Dunno!:

:IgnoranceIsBliss:

• 7 months later...

My dad just started a bee farm, we will see how this goes. I better not get stung or else I will spray so much raid on those dang bees

My dad just started a bee farm, we will see how this goes. I better not get stung or else I will spray so much raid on those dang bees

Benadryl EB, Benadryl!!!!!

See ya on Finley selling that honey at farmers market!!!

Benadryl EB, Benadryl!!!!!

See ya on Finley selling that honey at farmers market!!!

thats not all i will be selling (DRUGS!!!!)

Forgive my ignorance on this subject, but where in the above mentioned article does it talk about the the extinction of the Earth? 

word.

Wurd to yo mutha homescratch.  :cool:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Don't worry, somewhere there is a bee who looks and sounds like Jerry Seinfield who will save us all!  ;)

If a bee stings me, it dies. No questions asked. I don't care how good it is for the environment.  ;D

The bee would be doomed anyway. You have Manilow in your system. :P

If a bee stings me, it dies. No questions asked. I don't care how good it is for the environment.  ;D

The bee would just be a lil fruity

The bee would just be a lil fruity

:laugh: :laugh:

Archived