2012 5* QB Jameis Winston (FSU signee)

RunInRed

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonder if this will be another Brandon Jacobs type thing.

Sure it will. The $$$ is too much.

That is my guess FSU then MLB draft changes his mind and he never steps foot on the college football field.

He would be insane to get the crap beat out of him in football if he could make big time coin in baseball. Seems like a no-brainer to me.

thx my boss thinks its a lock to bammer

Saw a post on another board from one of the bammer sites asking the people not to act foolish when he commits to FSU so who knows where he will pick.

He would be insane to get the crap beat out of him in football if he could make big time coin in baseball. Seems like a no-brainer to me.

Some people are just built different. When you tell them they can't do something or they are not good enough to do it, they get inspired to prove them wrong. I wonder if Jameis is listening to all the talk about his future is in baseball and he is wanting to prove people wrong. Just a thought.   :dunno:

Uhhh....no. The big bucks are calling--not just whispering in his ear. :)

I really wouldn't be surprised if he commits to the tuscalosers this weekend, but my mind has gone blank. Who is this Black kid you are referring to pops?

Thats racist!  :laugh:

I really wouldn't be surprised if he commits to the tuscalosers this weekend, but my mind has gone blank. Who is this Black kid you are referring to pops?

You know what I meant! Some kid named Black.  :-[

5* WR Chris Black

You know what I meant! Some kid named Black.  :-[

Yeah I was just kidding!

5* WR Chris Black

Thanks Pops!

Just messing with you pologuy!  :P

On 247sports radio this morning, Barton Simmons thinks he commit to FSU because of the relationship between the football and baseball teams there....... But if he's a 1st round pick in the mlb draft next June, he will definitely sign that contract.

On 247sports radio this morning, Barton Simmons thinks he commit to FSU because of the relationship between the football and baseball teams there....... But if he's a 1st round pick in the mlb draft next June, he will definitely sign that contract.

In that case I hope he commits to the turds, then turns around and signs a baseball contract and burns them at the QB spot. :zapbama:

Archived