2012 5* QB Jameis Winston (FSU signee)

RunInRed

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is some interest still there from both sides.  I doubt anything happens

Me too. If it weren't for baseball, I would give us a much better shot, but I really don't know how willing the coaches would be to let him sign an LOI with the possibility of the baseball money blowing his mind, not with the new 25 only rule.

Im calling BS. ;D

Who is BS, and why are you calling him? :tease:

Im calling BS. ;D

Is this guy an insider or what? That's just like BS to withhold information from the rest of us.  >:(

BS = Bagman Sheridan?  :dunno:

My guess is that they are very satisfied with the QB's they have committed now and do not plan to take another.

However, in the very unlikely event that were to change (I can only see one scenario where it might), they would make a hard push and have a shot at gettting JW.

Does anyone know if Pike is going to enroll in January?

This is pretty accurate, although there is a little more interest from both sides than you'd probably expect at this point.

The million dollar question (pun intended) JS is if he chooses Auburn can we ultimately keep him from choosing MLB instead?

This is pretty accurate, although there is a little more interest from both sides than you'd probably expect at this point.

The million dollar question (pun intended) JS is if he chooses Auburn can we ultimately keep him from choosing MLB instead?

Doubtful...  That's pretty much why I was saying that what autiger6 stated was accurate.

I try not to ask J-Boo recruiting stuff, but I will see what I can find out.  He has a big game against Eufala Friday night.  From what I know his mind about baseball isn't made up yet, but if he has a strong season on the mound and at the plate he may increase his stock even higher.  To be honest he will not have to pitch to make it in the league.  The fact that he has had such a great Senior football season has only increased the interest between a couple of staffs about the possibility of allowing him to play both sports. 

My guess is that they are very satisfied with the QB's they have committed now and do not plan to take another.

However, in the very unlikely event that were to change (I can only see one scenario where it might), they would make a hard push and have a shot at gettting JW.

Does anyone know if Pike is going to enroll in January?

I read an interview with his dad recently, and he said that Zeke had decided against enrolling early. :dunno:

I try not to ask J-Boo recruiting stuff, but I will see what I can find out.  He has a big game against Eufala Friday night.  From what I know his mind about baseball isn't made up yet, but if he has a strong season on the mound and at the plate he may increase his stock even higher.  To be honest he will not have to pitch to make it in the league.  The fact that he has had such a great Senior football season has only increased the interest between a couple of staffs about the possibility of allowing him to play both sports. 

Its Eufaula! lol... that would be were I live!

Anyone able to explain why AU cannot recruit this kid until 01/12?? Must been a recruiting violation by AU??

Yes, it was discussed on the last page. It was a self reported violation at one of the Tiger Prowls.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived