2012 5* QB Jameis Winston (FSU signee)

RunInRed

watch out for LSU

Or FSU. Regardless, I believe that he will forego college in lieu of MLB.

close call to say but he will never play more then a year of both at best.  He is a very impressive young man and our coaches knew that but they also knew his future was not in college football. 

I thought in Baseball the rule is if you go to college you can not be eligible for the draft til after your junior season.

USCe has a relief pitcher that's a Sophomore that got drafted in the 48th Round. Now, I don't know if he's been redshirted or not, and I'm not even clear on the rule myself. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

watch out for LSU

close call to say but he will never play more then a year of both at best.  He is a very impressive young man and our coaches knew that but they also knew his future was not in college football. 

I thought in Baseball the rule is if you go to college you can not be eligible for the draft til after your junior season.

I didn't think redshirting counted.

watch out for LSU

I thought in Baseball the rule is if you go to college you can not be eligible for the draft til after your junior season or 3 years removed from high school if you do not go pro out of high school..

You have the option of going right out of high school. But if you dont you have to wait three years to be eligible

watch out for LSU

I thought in Baseball the rule is if you go to college you can not be eligible for the draft til after your junior season or 3 years removed from high school if you do not go pro out of high school..

You have the option of going right out of high school. But if you dont you have to wait three years to be eligible

That is what I was saying. So to the post that said he would be 1 and done in either sport if he went to college, he would be 3 and done at best.

watch out for LSU

That is what I was saying. So to the post that said he would be 1 and done in either sport if he went to college, he would be 3 and done at best.

Then DJ is right

But I will add this .. in his heart he wants to play both

schwarzenegger felt the same way...

so wrong Bird :D

I don't get it. PM me bird.

watch out for LSU

That is true if the player chooses to go to a 4-year college. Some players choose to go to JUCO. If you go the JUCO route, you can get drafted straight from there without having to wait 3 years. Or you can choose the Bryce Harper route and get your GED after your sophomore year of high school, go to JUCO for a year, and then become the #1 draft pick at 17 years old.  :thumbsup:

I have a cousin who was drafted three times: out of high school, out of junior college and after his junior year at Mississippi State.

I have a cousin who was drafted three times: out of high school, out of junior college and after his junior year at Mississippi State.

Cool...And that fits the rule stated above.

P.S. He played in the Majors with Arizona & San Francisco.

the cousin?

the cousin?

Yes. Another cousin was LSU's starting second baseman this year; he made the freshmen All SEC team.

If Jameis had better recievers at hueytown his stats would be even better. He puts some serious zip on the ball. Believe he's going to make his next move with the small ball though.

Well Hueytown has had no size on the offensive line either.  This year will be no different and he will be running around trying to make something happen.  Coach Scott has done a good job so far getting some of the basketball kids to play football. 

I think jameis was totally disappointed when zeke commited .I think he was really loving auburn at the time ..

Jamies was paid to be a hueytown golden gopher .Joe shadinhispants just reported under the bleacher to sports by cooks.(since we can't say that douche bags name) a report about it being linked to bo Jackson since he went to school down the road a few.ahhhhh I got a headache.

Jamies was paid to be a hueytown golden gopher .Joe shadinhispants just reported under the bleacher to sports by cooks.(since we can't say that douche bags name) a report about it being linked to bo Jackson since he went to school down the road a few.ahhhhh I got a headache.

Under the Bleachers was written by Seymour Hiney. ;D

Archived