2012 5* QB Jameis Winston (FSU signee)

RunInRed

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FSU.  He will be drafted high enough in the MLB draft to make some serious money.  He has a tough decision to make between football - school and baseball - money.   

Bama missed on Gunner and Winston. Are they going to call it a day now?

They didn't want him anyway.

;)

Some where, the REC is extending offers to Gunner Kiel and Zeke Pike's families!!!  Let's hope they both tell them where to stick the check!!!  We know the Pikes will!!!!

**THIS JUST IN...

Desperate after having missed on ALL of his top QB prospects this year, Nick Saban calls AU commit Zeke Pike and BEGS him to reconsider & join the Tide! Pike was quick to respond to Saban with the following...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :) 

On a serious note... Looks like Greyson Lambert is gonna get his wish after all.

**THIS JUST IN...

Desperate after having missed on ALL of his top QB prospects this year, Nick Saban calls AU commit Zeke Pike and BEGS him to reconsider & join the Tide! Pike was quick to respond to Saban with the following...

On a serious note... Looks like Greyson Lambert is gonna get his wish after all.

Is that true?????

**THIS JUST IN...

:dunno:  Lambert's wish is to be processed?   :-\

Jimbo is killing it. Good chance they take the #1 spot from UT after that pick up.

Or better yet, Dameyune Craig is killing it.  I know Chizik is paying attention.  Add this man at 1st availablility.

Jimbo is killing it. Good chance they take the #1 spot from UT after that pick up.

Or better yet, Dameyune Craig is killing it. I know Chizik is paying attention. Add this man at 1st availablility.

Auburn will never go after Craig, and Craig will never come back to Auburn. Craig is best friends with Jimbo, and both have been negatively recruiting against Auburn since they have been at FSU....

DJ you stole my thunder.  I was going to post that Lambert would probably commit to UAT in next few days. He should be a good fit.

Or better yet, Dameyune Craig is killing it.  I know Chizik is paying attention.  Add this man at 1st availablility.

Auburn will never go after Craig, and Craig will never come back to Auburn. Craig is best friends with Jimbo, and both have been negatively recruiting against Auburn since they have been at FSU....

Do you have proof. I too doubt that Craig returns to Auburn, but do you have proof he has been negativley recruiting against Auburn. I know it would be hard for him to plug Auburn considering his current position, but come on, PROOF????

Craig is being paid by FSU, of course he will do what he has to do to please his employer. If he was at Auburn, he would do the same thing. Last time I checked, we were doing pretty well in recruiting. That negativity must not be working!  ;D

Who's to say Jimbo might not come back to Auburn someday?

If coach Malzahn gets a head coaching next in 2012, I think coach Luper or coach Taylor will become our next OC and then we should try everything we can to hire Dameyune Craig as our QB coach.

Archived