Janet Jackson = officialy an idiot

BamaGrad03

She's still yammering about this? :rolleyes:

Her remarks in this article rank right up there with Sharon Stones remarks about not getting to kiss Halle Berry being Bush's fault. Just shows you what the Hollywood Left is all about. :headshake:

"Do I vote? Yes, I do. Will I be voting for Bush? Hell, no!"

I wasn't gonna vote but now that I saw that Im voting for Bush just to cancel her vote out.

She sounds pretty damn smart to me!

That's says tons about you.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but did Bush even give this any attention? I don't remember it.

This seems like a stunt just to get her and Turd Timberlake back in the spotlight again. If she feels so strongly about it, she would have brought it up back in February.

She needs to keep her opinion and her weird nipples in la-la-land, and not in the news.

Then need to brush up on your reading skills.

And your typing skills need refining, too.

RESPONSIBILITY-n. re·spon·si·bil·i·ty 1: the social force that binds you to your obligations and the courses of action demanded by that force; "we must instill a sense of duty in our children"; "every right implies a responsibility; every opportunity, an obligation; every possession, a duty"- John D.Rockefeller Jr [syn: duty, obligation] 2: the proper sphere or extent of your activities; "it was his province to take care of himself" [syn: province] 3: a form of trustworthiness; the trait of being answerable to someone for something or being responsible for one's conduct; "he holds a position of great responsibility"

RESPONSIBLE: (n.)

1.Liable to be required to give account, as of one's actions or of the discharge of a duty or trust.

2.Involving personal accountability or ability to act without guidance or superior authority: a responsible position within the firm.

3.Being a source or cause.

4.Able to make moral or rational decisions on one's own and therefore answerable for one's behavior.

5.Able to be trusted or depended upon; reliable.

6.Based on or characterized by good judgment or sound thinking: responsible journalism.

7.Having the means to pay debts or fulfill obligations.

8.Required to render account; answerable: The cabinet is responsible to the parliament.

WAKE UP HOLLYWOOD

Then need to brush up on your reading skills.

And your typing skills need refining, too.

:lol: Touché.

Archived