Tickets for this wkend?

doug3020

When I go through the motions on that ^^^^^^ link, it tells me there are no tickets found at that price level (only one price level offered).

Wonder if they've already sold out somehow or what?

If sold out, how much $$$ would you guys guess these things will run from sellers outside the stadium?

When I go through the motions on that ^^^^^^ link, it tells me there are no tickets found at that price level (only one price level offered).

Wonder if they've already sold out somehow or what?

If sold out, how much $$$ would you guys guess these things will run from sellers outside the stadium?

It did that to me once then i tried again and it gave me tickets in section 104 so try again

There are probably not any seats that are together. which is why it works if you put 1 in the quantity.

It's killing me not being there this weekend. Stupid military.

I think it is very pathetic that Auburn can't sell out big games.......sad but true

Overall Auburn does sell out the big games. Its the numbers for smaller games we need to work on. Our biggest games like LSU, Georgia, and Clemson (before Clemson returned alot of their tickets) are sold out.

I do agree with you in that it is a bit disappointing that Arkansas and South Carolina are not sold out yet.

I have 4 that are on the 40, Scholarship section 30, row 46, with a parking pass.  Also, this section has open/free concession stand.  In Atlanta, so transfering tickets will be an issue.

Do you still have these tickets? I am interested.

Wow, you must be enlisted.

For the record I went to the ticket office today and I was told the game is sold out.

So, I wondering does this mean that Clemsons returned allotment has been sold also.

Wow, you must be enlisted.

For the record I went to the ticket office today and I was told the game is sold out.

So, I wondering does this mean that Clemsons returned allotment has been sold also.

yes

If you are a student, you can still buy tickets for this weekend as well as LSU and Georgia.  You have to have your ignited card with you and as of 9:15 this morning there were only 4 Clemson tickets left and none of them are together.  Same goes for LSU and Georgia, none of the tickets are together.

The game is a sell out now. The only tickets that were remaining were the seats that Clemson did not sell and returned to AU. That means there will be blue in the orange section!

^THIS^  And they actually accidentally sold more tickets than they planned on so I wouldn't be surprised to see upwards of a 100, 000 crammed in there Saturday.  I was told they accidentally sold some seats twice because the computers made an error and didn't subtract the tickets from the mini season ticket package plans which basically means there will be some unhappy people having to stand up.

I have 4 that are on the 40, Scholarship section 30, row 46, with a parking pass.  Also, this section has open/free concession stand.  In Atlanta, so transfering tickets will be an issue.

I am in Atlanta and would be happy to take those off your hands what price are you looking to get only really interested in 2 but would take all 4 if the price were right.

I'm in Atlanta as well - leaving for Auburn around 3 this afternoon - and might be interested in the other two (or all 4 if other ppl fall through).

PM me?

Archived