Construction info

bigsixfive

I just got some info about the construction going on in front of Dunstan. They've already broken ground on the Transportation building, which wasn't supposed to happen until the beginning of September. It's supposed to dwarf Lowder, which is cool. If anyone has gone by that area in the past week, they'll know what I'm talking about. They've started a big perimeter made of steel supports that go all the way to bedrock.

Are you talking about the new engineering building next to Lowder?

Man, it's going to be helluva impressive!

Yeah, thats the one. A buddy of mine has actually seen a model of it and can verify its huge-ness. If I stay for my PhD, maybe I'll see it near completion. :lol:

Yeah, thats the one. A buddy of mine has actually seen a model of it and can verify its huge-ness. If I stay for my PhD, maybe I'll see it near completion. :lol:

Yea, I went to a "State of the College of Engineering Address" or whatever and they had a bunch of drawings. It's going to be frikkin huge.

Good luck with that!!!!!! :lol:

What, youre not coming back? I already told the DBoss youd be back spring semester! I've even put all your files in a folder on my cpu, theyre right here waiting on you.

What, youre not coming back? I already told the DBoss youd be back spring semester! I've even put all your files in a folder on my cpu, theyre right here waiting on you.

Thanks but no thanks. WORK is much better than CLASS!!!!

Archived