Jameis Winston investigated for sexual assault?

AUDub

How did his name even come up? I just looked at the initial report and there's no name there. I really have a problem with a person's name being released until there's actually been charges filed.....or at the very least named on the initial complaint. This just STINKS to high heaven.

Actually, that Deadspin article explains a lot of that. The basic gist is, his name IS on the complaint, but per Florida law, identifying information was redacted.

The report TMZ posted says UNKNOWN but the female's info was blacked out. If it was redacted, who leaked the name or was it the girl that let it out. What is there really is nothing to this? This young man's name has been dragged through the mud and it could be for no reason. I don't know, I still say it stinks to high heaven.

ETA - This also says and shows Subject 2 as UNKNOWN. Sounds to me like a cop or someone close to the case leaked his name. http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/report-florida-state-qb-jameis-winston-under-investigation-003225256--ncaaf.html

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How did his name even come up? I just looked at the initial report and there's no name there. I really have a problem with a person's name being released until there's actually been charges filed.....or at the very least named on the initial complaint. This just STINKS to high heaven.

Actually, that Deadspin article explains a lot of that. The basic gist is, his name IS on the complaint, but per Florida law, identifying information was redacted.

The report TMZ posted says UNKNOWN but the female's info was blacked out. If it was redacted, who leaked the name or was it the girl that let it out. What is there really is nothing to this? This young man's name has been dragged through the mud and it could be for no reason. I don't know, I still say it stinks to high heaven.

ETA - This also says and shows Subject 2 as UNKNOWN. Sounds to me like a cop or someone close to the case leaked his name. http://sports.yahoo....256--ncaaf.html

I agree. No excuse for his name being released. Somebody knew exactly what they were doing and probably benefited financially for doing it. Reports are that Winston's attorney has two people who can verify Winston's whereabouts that night and it was nowhere near this girl.

ETA - This also says and shows Subject 2 as UNKNOWN. Sounds to me like a cop or someone close to the case leaked his name. http://sports.yahoo....256--ncaaf.html

I agree. No excuse for his name being released. Somebody knew exactly what they were doing and probably benefited financially for doing it. Reports are that Winston's attorney has two people who can verify Winston's whereabouts that night and it was nowhere near this girl.

Look no further than the school with the crooked lawyers in this state

Look no further than the school with the crooked lawyers in this state

BINGO! We have a winner!

Actually, if you read the news or listen to it, anywhere other than TMZ, it is easy to discern that one year ago, Jamie Winston was a possible WITNESS to this alleged assault. He was not the perpetrator, and as much as many would like to blame Alabama for this, the facts have been, and are there, for anyone to read, who is able.

Actually, if you read the news or listen to it, anywhere other than TMZ, it is easy to discern that one year ago, Jamie Winston was a possible WITNESS to this alleged assault. He was not the perpetrator, and as much as many would like to blame Alabama for this, the facts have been, and are there, for anyone to read, who is able.

Who do u think the Johnny football fiasco was caused by? Cam Newton? And now jaboo? They will stop at nothing trying to destroy anybody Thats a threat to bama

Nice title you have there. Says it all.

He would have fit in really well with the Turds. They support this kind of stuff along with attempted murder (Rolando McCain), armed robbery (those thugs from this year), adultery (Trent Richardson), money laundering (Mark Ingram), sodomy (Julio Jones), domestic violence (Courtney Upshaw), carrying of concealed weapons (Glen Coffee), DUI (Geno Smith), and drug abuse (Aaron Douglas)!

He would have fit in really well with the Turds. They support this kind of stuff along with attempted murder (Rolando McCain), armed robbery (those thugs from this year), adultery (Trent Richardson), money laundering (Mark Ingram), sodomy (Julio Jones), domestic violence (Courtney Upshaw), carrying of concealed weapons (Glen Coffee), DUI (Geno Smith), and drug abuse (Aaron Douglas)!

The drug abuse included more bammer players than just AD. It went much,much deeper than that and included starters. It's still there, btw....just a different drug for a different reason.

The drug abuse included more bammer players than just AD. It went much,much deeper than that and included starters. It's still there, btw....just a different drug for a different reason.

Well we all already knew the BAMMERS were on steroids. Really surprised not necessary here and won't be tolerated didn't blame his girlfriend-beating tendencies on them! Guess he knew that if he snitched, his suits and chargers would get taken away

And speaking of crimes and sins, lest we forget Terrence Cody and his gluttony/sloth!

BINGO!!!!!!! YET ANOTHER WINNER!!!!!!!

My thinkig is that if you dig deep enough you'll a fat bamzo at the bottom of this pile of shi*. They have gotten away with so much with so little consequence for so long now that they believe themselves to be bullet proof and will meddle anywhere that they think they can gain the slightest advantage.

My thinkig is that if you dig deep enough you'll a fat bamzo at the bottom of this pile of shi*. They have gotten away with so much with so little consequence for so long now that they believe themselves to be bullet proof and will meddle anywhere that they think they can gain the slightest advantage.

I have to agree. They are full of corruption, pure and simple.

Something to point out that makes you think.....

2010: Alabama's SEC west hopes (and POSSIBLE BCS) hinge on AU losing to both UGA and Bama. AU defeating UGA clinches the SEC west for them and all hope for Bama is lost. So, what happens just prior to the UGA game?

Summer 2013: After Johnny Football's epic Heisman performance that lead to TAMU defeating Bama in their own house, prior to the most built up game of the year, here comes the Johnny Football signature scandal.

November 2013: FSU and superstar QB looks to be dominating both the BCS talk and the Heisman talk, while Bama looks at a resurgent AU team and trying to muster some Heisman hype for AJ McCarron. The timing is IMPECCABLE.....just as Bama starts to hype AJ, this news "breaks" after one year and A LOT of questions.

What's the common link? And is this just TOO MUCH COINCEDENCE?

Don't forget Manti Teo in 2012. I'm not usually a conspiracist but there seems to be a pattern. Another thing is that their players' offenses never seem to make national news and if it does, it doesn't stay in the news for long.

Something to point out that makes you think.....

2010: Alabama's SEC west hopes (and POSSIBLE BCS) hinge on AU losing to both UGA and Bama. AU defeating UGA clinches the SEC west for them and all hope for Bama is lost. So, what happens just prior to the UGA game?

Summer 2013: After Johnny Football's epic Heisman performance that lead to TAMU defeating Bama in their own house, prior to the most built up game of the year, here comes the Johnny Football signature scandal.

November 2013: FSU and superstar QB looks to be dominating both the BCS talk and the Heisman talk, while Bama looks at a resurgent AU team and trying to muster some Heisman hype for AJ McCarron. The timing is IMPECCABLE.....just as Bama starts to hype AJ, this news "breaks" after one year and A LOT of questions.

What's the common link? And is this just TOO MUCH COINCEDENCE?

I'm sorry, and maybe I don't love my team as much as I think that I do, but I could never put a girl through what she has been thru for the sake of a football game. I don't know what Bama fans did to Auburn 30 years ago and all this conspiracy things, but to me that is just totally ridiculous. I personally hope this guy is not guilty, because frankly he will have ruined two young lives, and what a waste. I love college football, and I love my Bama team, but I would never put them above someone's life.

As far as AJ and the Heisman, I couldn't care less. It would be great for him, but the requirements for the Heisman keeps changing over the years, and to me, it doesn't mean what it used to. If the requirements have always been the same, could you honestly compare JFF with Pat Sullivan. Pat Sullivan was a good QB, and a man of honor, and remains that way to this day. Do you honestly see JFF with the same traits? I always thought that the Heisman was the highest honor and meant more than the other awards, and the person that won it was to have more traits than being just a good football player, but I just don't feel that way now.

So if AJ were to win, I would be happy for him, but if he doesn't even get asked the NY, I would think no less of him, and I certainly wouldn't want to ruin another guy's reputation to try and get the award for AJ.

The thing here that concerns me is that the REC has ESPN and other national Media outlets on antoher witch hunt at the expense of another black heisman tropy qb canidate. Does that sounds familiar?

Well my take on all this is that as AEAgirl says, the timing is impeccable. However, I think there is a possibility that there are three schools that could be in the woodpile here and have something to gain or discredit Winston if he is declared ineligible. UF certainly has nothing to gain other than discrediting their rival. tOSU and Meyer would love to see Winston go away and depending on what Baylor does, worm their way into the BCS game. Now, bama has the most t gain as I see it as they 1) get rid of a Heisman candidate and are able to promote AJ and 2) I don't think they are chomping at the bit to play FSU in the BCS if Winston is allowed to play. Also, the way this has gone down fits their modus operandi if their past history is any indicator.We will just have to wait and see how it all plays out.

As far as as the actual sexual assault goes something just doesn't add up here, The espn article keeps referring to the woman in question as the "accuser". If she is accusing anybody why were no charges filed ?? If DNA evidence is for real this case is not going anywhere because then it gets into the "he said" , "she said" type of situation. This being said I think Winston is a dead duck as far as the Heisman goes. Unfortunately, once he has been convicted publicly it's hard to reverse the public's view. Just ask Cam Newton. JMO

Yeah buddy. We totally put Winson's DNA in that girls underwear. This is the ultimate "I didn't poop in my diaper, Johnny did"

Some of you guys are ridiculous.

Archived