2015 4* FB Chandler Cox commits to AU!

RunInRed

What's your take on all the J Prosch talk in the thread then?

It started with a poster saying Prosh was an All American as a true frosh and used him as an example that a HB could start a freshman year. People are not saying CC will be as good as JP since JP was an AA, just that like JP he could start as a true frosh. Given CC is the #2 FB in the class and how the current known product at HB struggles to block in space CC starting as a true frosh is a real possibility.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CC is not your typical freshman. If he's the No. 2 (No. 1 by some) Fullback in this class I would say he has a chance to start as a true freshman. But he'll have to earn it. Coming in January is a good start.

CC is not your typical freshman. If he's the No. 2 (No. 1 by some) Fullback in this class I would say he has a chance to start as a true freshman. But he'll have to earn it. Coming in January is a good start.

The lack of serious competition helps.

You make a good point coming in January gives him a chance, if it wasn't for that I'd say no way in hell. But still if Mitchell doesn't play at tight end I doubt it but if he does I can see it

The lack of serious competition helps.

He knows this for sure

Jay was a phenomonal talent and it was easy for him to step into UI's syatem. Gus's offense is way more complicated and has a lot more reads for a freshman to make, hope he does, but i expect an amazing sophomore season

CC had a great game last night. 20 carriers for 143 yards and playing QB as well as running back. Apopka beat Bradenton Manatee 45-14 and now play in the championship game against Miami Christopher Columbus in the Citrus Bowl next Sat. Apopka was 5-4 at one time and was written off for the playoffs. Great job by the coaches and players to stay focus and get to the championship game for Fl. largest classification 8-A. Just think in a few weeks CC will be in Auburn and get to practice for the bowl game........wow

CC had a great game last night. 20 carriers for 143 yards and playing QB as well as running back. Apopka beat Bradenton Manatee 45-14 and now play in the championship game against Miami Christopher Columbus in the Citrus Bowl next Sat. Apopka was 5-4 at one time and was written off for the playoffs. Great job by the coaches and players to stay focus and get to the championship game for Fl. largest classification 8-A. Just think in a few weeks CC will be in Auburn and get to practice for the bowl game........wow

yeahh... Apopka went to town on poor manatee. Cc was a big part of that.

Would like to see him get an early impact. He can't do much worse than our h-back blocking this year

Golf, just wanted you to know how much I have enjoyed following CC and Ivey with your comments this year. I still hope we pull Ivey

I went to the public high school (Miami Southwest) about a mile up the road from Miami Columbus, a private school. Back in those dark ages we always beat Columbus like a drum. Then they started offering "scholarships" to athletes regardless of home location or religious belief. Since then Columbus has racked up the state baseball championships and I suppose other sports too.

Golf, just wanted you to know how much I have enjoyed following CC and Ivey with your comments this year. I still hope we pull Ivey

your welcome CC and Tez are both great kids

I also expect CC to be a great lesder for Auburn down the road. Leadership was not a real big problem for offense this year, although Jay, Tre, Alex, and Greg were certainly missed. But we had Reese, Chad, Nick, Quan, and C.J. as very capable leaders. Defense is where the lack of leadership really showed.

yeahh... Apopka went to town on poor manatee. Cc was a big part of that.

Would like to see him get an early impact. He can't do much worse than our h-back blocking this year

If CC walks out there and hits someone with the opposite colored jersey, he''ll be off to a good start.

As I stated in the Ivey thread CC had his best blocking game of the year at the chamionship game. He only had 105 rushing but was punishing runs up the middle against Columbus. He actually cause one Columbus player to leave the game with an injury due to his blocking. I know he had at least 3 pancakes blocks. He also threw for the winning TD about 22 yards. Great kid Apopka is going to miss him and Tez greatly next year.

Archived