2015 4* DE Arden Key (LSU signee)

RunInRed

BCW attendee per Rivals ($) ...

ARDEN-KEY-140313-PRO.JPG

Arden Key, DE

Atlanta, GA (Lithonia - King HS)

6'6 / 215

Offers: Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Clemson, Florida, Florida State, Georgia, Kentucky, LSU, Louisville, Miami (FL), Mississippi, Mississippi State, Nebraska, North Carolina, Oregon, Penn State, Pittsburgh, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas Tech, UCLA, USC, Vanderbilt, Virginia Tech, Washington and Wisconsin, among others.

247Sports: 4* (Top247 - No. 115)

Rivals: 4*

Scout: 4* (Pos Rank: 22, Scout Rank: 178)

Hudl Highlights

1216368.JPG

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. Haven't watched Arden's film, but from his picture he has got a huge frame and right now is very lean. If you had shown me a picture of him standing up, I would have thought he was a wide receiver.

With that said, he will DEFINITELY bulk up in any D1 program, but definitely in Ryan Russell's program.

Looks like another developmental recruit

... Reminds me of Rashaad Kennion from last years class. I believe Kennion was an inch taller and roughly the same weight. Both could be dominant once they fill out some.

... Reminds me of Rashaad Kennion from last years class. I believe Kennion was an inch taller and roughly the same weight. Both could be dominant once they fill out some.

Kennion was listed at 6'6" 228 lbs on 247, 6'6" 225 on rivals, 6'6" 225 on ESPN

Kennion was listed at 6'6" 228 lbs on 247, 6'6" 225 on rivals, 6'6" 225 on ESPN

you're probably right, i was going by memory, but still...6'6" 225 and 6'6" 215 is pretty similar

I think Key is more like 225lbs now. And I believe he is considered a USCe lean. But I could see Rodney getting in on this kid. Wouldn't be shocked if he has some "in" with AK in some way. Not saying he does in this case, but Rodney has some long tentacles.

Dee Ford is 6'2". He was slight at around 190 lbs, but he wasn't similar to this guy.

• 7 months later...

His visit is for the 30th from what I've seen. Which is key since it's the last weekend before NSD

Oh I get it... It's key... Get it... Key.

His visit is for the 30th from what I've seen. Which is key since it's the last weekend before NSD

Oh I get it... It's key... Get it... Key.

:bow:

I will spend the next 3-4 years at the UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH CAROLINA with my boys @WGreen_20 @B_Quatro4 @D1MANOS etc

@ArdenKey

So he's going to USCe, but coming to visit us anyways? I'm confused.

*Takes a deep breath*

*Exhales*

*Pauses*

*Clears throat*

Sometimes players who have given a verbal commitment decide that they have made the wrong decision and give their commitment to a different school.

Alternatively, sometimes players who have given a verbal commitment decide to take their official visits to consider their options or confirm their initial commitment.

Alternatively, sometimes players who have given a verbal commitment decide to take their official visits to consider their options or confirm their initial commitment.

Don't want to sound too cynical here. Sometimes they go to be recruiting for the school they have committed to. Also they just figure a little extra attention is kinda cool too.

Kids these days. Can't make up their mind on anything.

Yeah it's not like they're making a decision that not only impacts them but also their family or anything.

Yeah it's not like they're making a decision that not only impacts them but also their family or anything.

I see you raised my sarcasm with your sarcasm! :ucrazy:

I see you raised my sarcasm with your sarcasm! :ucrazy:/>

Glad we were on the same page!

I see you raised my sarcasm with your sarcasm! :ucrazy:/>

Glad we were on the same page!

I think the "kids these days" post was actually on the last page.

I will spend the next 3-4 years at the UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH CAROLINA with my boys @WGreen_20 @B_Quatro4 @D1MANOS etc

@ArdenKey

So he's going to USCe, but coming to visit us anyways? I'm confused.

I don't see that tweet. When was it?

Archived