2015 4* DE Arden Key (LSU signee)

RunInRed

Pessimist much?

No, just letting you know that signing 4 5* players in one day is unheard of all together. So to assume we will get ALL of our targets next week is both silly and oblivious to fhe way things work.

Key is not a 5*. And any AU fan expecting more than one 5* finish to this class is delusional.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pessimist much?

Yup! I'll take Byron and Tega for a DE class all day every day.

What?! No Jefferson?! What a pessemist to think AU won't sign every single target left on the board.

Pessimist much?

No, just letting you know that signing 4 5* players in one day is unheard of all together. So to assume we will get ALL of our targets next week is both silly and oblivious to fhe way things work.

Key is not a 5*. And any AU fan expecting more than one 5* finish to this class is delusional.

I'm hoping for Cowart and Ivey. Optimism. I has it.

Pessimist much?

I know Key is not a 5*. The 5*s I was referencing are

Jefferson, Cowart, Ivy, and the fellah comitted to UGA.

Coach O is a great recruiter and a good DL coach. He is earning his money at LSU.

wde

And nobody can understand a thing the guy says. Crazy.

Coach O is a great recruiter and a good DL coach. He is earning his money at LSU.

wde

Key likely picks SCar for a 3rd time.

For those wondering, this is a short term thread meant to get the news out immediately. It will be merge with the main Key thread before the end of the night.

Any idea who the "source" is, and/or why he canceled his OV?

Pessimist much?

I know Key is not a 5*. The 5*s I was referencing are

Jefferson, Cowart, Ivy, and the fellah comitted to UGA.

I know and my point is with all due respect your 2nd post is pointless. I don't know of anyone assuming we get all that.

Any idea who the "source" is, and/or why he canceled his OV?

It doesn't matter. Keith and Hoke's sources are usually good.

For those wondering, this is a short term thread meant to get the news out immediately. It will be merge with the main Key thread before the end of the night.

Thanks for the heads up. My first thought was when will the threads be merged.

Kidding.

WDE!

Wow! This kid really is fickle.

He said he didn't feel like coming b/c he was tired. LOL. I don't know why I find that so funny, but I do. Hope he catches up on his Zs this weekend.

Pessimist much?

Yup! I'll take Byron and Tega for a DE class all day every day.

Yep! Plus some of the other pickups at other positions we are talking about as possibilities. Gotta Love the Slayon Kid committed to UGA now. Hope we get him.

All of this pessimism is making me put on my 40 year old Marine dress uniform, and visit the tomb of the unknown pessimist. Once there, I will take a whiz on his grave. I hate pessimism to the core. If any recruit visits this site, I want them to see optimism and not a bunch of woe is me crap. As far as I am concerned, every kid that visits Auburn should sign with Auburn.

I am kind of sorry for blowing up, but if you will take the time as I have and visit other SEC school's site like ours, you do not see the pessimism that is prevalent here. I love this site and think it is a God sent for me and other Auburn fans. Be positive folks, even if it goes against whatever negative vibes you may be feeling.

Hoke and Keith CB'd him to LSU. 7 CBs to LSU today.

Coach O/yaw yaw doing work on the recruiting trail. He will also do the same on the field as a DL coach.

wde

Archived