2015 4* DE Arden Key (LSU signee)

RunInRed

Cowart seems to be genuine in all his words and actions. Does the staff want Holland at lb or de?

Both. He can get after the QB as good as any kid in high school this year. His pass coverage skills are meh.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

E made the comment the coaches got beat for key and it was first reported that cowart was impressed with his uf visit late last week. I didn't not mean that the coaches were getting harassed on the recruiting trial. Just seemed odd that we aren't getting any momentum in de recruiting even though there is a huge need.

Key was always going to be a hard sell. Would not count that as a lost. Funny and sad that the people at Rivals picked Key to AU when Key never made a visit.

Cowart I believe is all AU. Holland is going to end up at DL. And CeCe is closer than most think.

This staff is full of ace recruiters so if Cowart is trolling all of these coaches then well I'll be concerned. But I seriously don't think that is the case and I'm sure Cowart will let AU know one way or the other before signing day. Don't think he will let UF know one way or the other.

Why do you believe he would let AU coaches know but not UF?

Holland is going to end up at DL.

No kidding? Huh.

DE. Sorry.

I figured that's what you meant. Still hadn't heard that before. Not shocking, but interesting nonetheless. To me, anyway.

E made the comment the coaches got beat for key and it was first reported that cowart was impressed with his uf visit late last week. I didn't not mean that the coaches were getting harassed on the recruiting trial. Just seemed odd that we aren't getting any momentum in de recruiting even though there is a huge need.

Key was always going to be a hard sell. Would not count that as a lost. Funny and sad that the people at Rivals picked Key to AU when Key never made a visit.

Cowart I believe is all AU. Holland is going to end up at DL. And CeCe is closer than most think.

This staff is full of ace recruiters so if Cowart is trolling all of these coaches then well I'll be concerned. But I seriously don't think that is the case and I'm sure Cowart will let AU know one way or the other before signing day. Don't think he will let UF know one way or the other.

Why do you believe he would let AU coaches know but not UF?

Cowart is very close to Boom. So I believe Cowart would let Boom know one way or the other before signing day. Thats all. I don't think he is going to tell the UF staff.

Holland is going to end up at DL.

No kidding? Huh.

DE. Sorry.

I figured that's what you meant. Still hadn't heard that before. Not shocking, but interesting nonetheless. To me, anyway.

Holland being used partly as the standup DE has been mentioned here and there, but those mentions could have easily been missed.

Coach "O" will be at Lsu 1 season before being hired as a DC at a big program or given another HC gig. I am still mystified about hiring Steele from bammer. When Steele was the DC at Clemson, he made mediocre offenses look like the best offenses in the country on more than one occasion.

He probably didn't have a committable offer to Auburn and the other schools went ahead and said they'd take him. He, like Tega, is a project that will require a year's redshirting. I'm not convinced that under the current circumstances we are willing to take on two redshirt DE project type players.

I promise you he did.

You think he knows something we don't ?

Nope. I just think LSU whipped our butts with a 6 hour in home visit Friday that sold him on LSU and may have made him mentally tired although I'm not buying that last excuse from him at all.

I think, he thought we were getting Cowart.

• 7 months later...

Archived