2015 4* DE Arden Key (LSU signee)

RunInRed

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was one of the best 3 defensive ends at the UA all-star game. The called his name a lot. My god b et other is his defensive coordinator. I try not to pry, but I'll see what he'll tell me.

I think this one is looking good for us! The fact that we get that last weekend visit in awesome! C'mon down Mr. Key and join the good guys

Before we get too excited, the recruiting guy up here in SC from rivals said AK loves the recruiting process and the attention and has been very back and forth.

He also had some tweets to this effect.

I like our chances but let's not count our chickens.

So let's recap...

Decommitted from USCe

Canceled his UGA visit for AU

We get the last visit

LSU has no DC

We have Boom

Key is bro's with Cowart who is bro's with Jefferson, Holland, Ivey, Marshall.

These guys want a landing spot with playing time available.

I like where this is going!

I love this post. War Eagle!

Before we get too excited, the recruiting guy up here in SC from rivals said AK loves the recruiting process and the attention and has been very back and forth.

Is that the same SC recruiting guy that said Muschamp had signed a deal to be head coach in waiting at USC The Lesser?

Is that the same SC recruiting guy that said Muschamp had signed a deal to be head coach in waiting at USC The Lesser?

That was the scout guy, I believe. Nacho is talking about the fellow from rivals.

That was the scout guy, I believe. Nacho is talking about the fellow from rivals.

Ok, thanks!

No. That was some dude from scout. The radio show here rotates between Tony Morrell of 24/7 USCe and Paul Strelow of rivals.com Clemson. So actually, it was Paul Strelow who said this. My mistake.

So did he cancel his Jan.30 visit to UGA?

No. More likely visit UGA during the mid-week. Probably on 26th.

http://recruiting.blog.ajc.com/2015/01/07/auburn-bumps-out-uga-for-top-prospects-last-visit-date/?ecmp=ajc_social_twitter_2014_recruiting_sfp

I didn't get a good feeling when he talked about LSU. Seemed to mention them a lot and they were the first team that came out of his mouth when mentioning his favorites.

Read absolutly nothing into that interview. Chad Simmons is all dawg and will not ask a question on tv that will promote AU.

I didn't get a good feeling when he talked about LSU. Seemed to mention them a lot and they were the first team that came out of his mouth when mentioning his favorites.

Read absolutly nothing into that interview. Chad Simmons is all dawg and will not ask a question on tv that will promote AU.

It seemed as if Chad dodged AU all the way. Other than talking about Ivey considering AU and Florida, when the uncommitted 5 stor list popped up, he made no mention of the AU visits set for all or many a of them.

I imagine he not be able to avoid AU in a conversation around this time next week.

I imagine he not be able to avoid AU in a conversation around this time next week.

It's Chad Simmons. He'll do it til he's forced to talk about guys committing to AU. I will say this. He does post his real thoughts on AU's chances with kids on the ITAT premium boards but only pay AU fans get to see him be positive in that way.

AU. LSU losing their DC killed them with Key. So I'm told.

Sweet!

Any chance we take 3 DEs in your opinion?

Archived