Auburn vs Samford Score Prediction

augolf1716

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I expect Samford to hit 13 or 14

I honestly wanted to be a douche and predict something like 38-23, but Auburn's gonna come out angry (hopefully) and Gus Malzahn is gonna call like he should (hopefully) and Jeremy's gonna start (hopefully), and just maybe this defense will learn how to tackle (it's not)

I expect Samford to hit 13 or 14

I honestly wanted to be a douche and predict something like 38-23, but Auburn's gonna come out angry (hopefully) and Gus Malzahn is gonna call like he should (hopefully) and Jeremy's gonna start (hopefully), and just maybe this defense will learn how to tackle (it's not)

Marshall will start, but JJ will play most of the 2nd qtr on.

Any receiver who drops a pass should go straight to the locker room and sit out the rest, tired of seeing drop passes, you miss a tackle, go sit, and hopefully Coleman can learn not to hold so much, he is so talented that holding should not be a issue with him but lately he has been doing it too much

I was on Samford's campus a couple of weeks ago and heard some of the ball players talking about the AU game and being excited to play and having family there . . . etc. They may now be licking their chops!

AU 45

SU 10

***Looking to break a two week predicting slump!!!!!***

I'm thinking AU will play a vanilla-as-hell game while also working on the Bama game plan. Expect this one to be tough to watch from an entertainment standpoint, fellas (and sisters).

Pat Sullivan is the Head Coach, 42/14 sounds about right we won't run up anything but the way we are playing we need our best game , ps TCU 41 Samford 14, just saying

AU- 7

Samford- 52

the sky has fallen! We're never going to win again!

Yawn...

I like the idea about benching people. Miss a tackle? Ride the bench for two plays. Miss another? Sit the next series. Miss a third? You watch the rest of the day. Same with dropped passes and offensive holding. Rough the kicker? Run College St. from the railroad tracks to the interstate, and back stopping only to chug 4 beers at the Supper Club in both directions.

AU- 7

Samford- 52

the sky has fallen! We're never going to win again!

Yawn...

I like the idea about benching people. Miss a tackle? Ride the bench for two plays. Miss another? Sit the next series. Miss a third? You watch the rest of the day. Same with dropped passes and offensive holding. Rough the kicker? Run College St. from the railroad tracks to the interstate, and back stopping only to chug 4 beers at the Supper Club in both directions.

If only!

Now JJ and Roc should get a good amount of time in this game and that may stir more controversy than before

Archived